Relaxed study routines?

Watch
Claydo66
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Not to make this sound weird but I want to know where, when and how you are most comfortable studying.
For me I wake up at 6am and get dressed then have breakfast and OJ and make a coffee while doing my work. In the background I will either have upbeat music of netflix on. I put eminem on with my headphones full blast (RIP my hearing) to wake me up and give me an energy boost while doing maths. I might then have a webinar and then in the afternoon will do physics work. On a more relaxed day I will put a film on in the background.

Any suggestions of good study snacks, music or tv show? Just things that accompany your studying to make it more relaxed and pleasurable. Also what would you typically wear while studying? Also do you need complete silence to study or prefer turning it into a leisure activity?

josie71202
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I listen to lo-fi music if I'm at sixth form or silence if I'm at home and I eat some fruit for breakfast while I study
hxdzz_m
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by josie71202)
I listen to lo-fi music if I'm at sixth form or silence if I'm at home and I eat some fruit for breakfast while I study
I would rep your answer but I cant, lo-fi music I would recommend.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (60)
19.05%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (67)
21.27%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (59)
18.73%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (67)
21.27%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
9.84%
I haven't started researching yet (31)
9.84%

Watched Threads