How to style this dress?

Watch
Moon_Water
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I bought this recently but do not know how to style it. Tips will be appreciated

Name:  20200617_195141.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  124.4 KB
Karisa96
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Lovely dress by the way, why do you want to style it? Xx
Moon_Water
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
Lovely dress by the way, why do you want to style it? Xx
I meant how to wear it . I bought this in size 8 and I have no clue how to wear this. Like which coloured shoes would go with it or what type of look?
Karisa96
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Moon_Water)
I meant how to wear it . I bought this in size 8 and I have no clue how to wear this. Like which coloured shoes would go with it or what type of look?
I guess hun, re shoes are you thinking flat or with heels? Are you thinking bare legged or wearing tights, any type of jewellery? Xx
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I bought this recently but do not know how to style it. Tips will be appreciated

Black or gold heels?
kadiatuj0001
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

probably white, Grey, silver or gold, brown high heels
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Silver high heels and earrings

Such a nice dress omdss 🙉🙉
Neha Shukla
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This dress is really beautiful and I think you should wear it with dazzling heels for a glamourous look. I am sharing my suggestions below:

Name:  8-lot3112_1.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  21.2 KB
These JIMMY CHOO Pink Myla Heels are my favorite. I bought it for my brother's wedding and it really makes you look perfect no matter what are you wearing. I love the color and heel size also. You can easily walk and rock in these heels.

Name:  11-lot3218_1.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  32.8 KB

JIMMY CHOO Multicolor Carrie Glitter Heels are one of the best choices for a glamourous look. If you are comfortable with the size then just go for it.

Apart from designer footwear, you can try some accessories like bracelets and trendy jewelry for completing the look.
SweetSexySavage
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
I guess hun, re shoes are you thinking flat or with heels? Are you thinking bare legged or wearing tights, any type of jewellery? Xx
tights would look hideous. Wear it bear legged with some nude colour heels. you could put some jewellery on, like a necklace and some hooped earrings
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Black or gold heels?
If those are the only two options I'd go with gold. Paired with the same coloured jewellery
Moonbow
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Nice!
Go with whatever you feel happiest with 😊
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SweetSexySavage)
tights would look hideous. Wear it bear legged with some nude colour heels. you could put some jewellery on, like a necklace and some hooped earrings
Tights would be pretty hideola, yes. Instant way to "Mum" a dress.

Hopefully the OP won't be wearing it with those nasty trashy extensions the model's got, either.
SweetSexySavage
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
Tights would be pretty hideola, yes. Instant way to "Mum" a dress.

Hopefully the OP won't be wearing it with those nasty trashy extensions the model's got, either.
Tights are so out of fashion and yes they have such a 'mum' vibe particularly when paired with stylish dresses.

I hope not, with a dress like that the best way to add class to it is to keep it simple
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Neha Shukla)
This dress is really beautiful and I think you should wear it with dazzling heels for a glamourous look. I am sharing my suggestions below:

Name:  8-lot3112_1.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  21.2 KB
These JIMMY CHOO Pink Myla Heels are my favorite. I bought it for my brother's wedding and it really makes you look perfect no matter what are you wearing. I love the color and heel size also. You can easily walk and rock in these heels.

Name:  11-lot3218_1.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  32.8 KB

JIMMY CHOO Multicolor Carrie Glitter Heels are one of the best choices for a glamourous look. If you are comfortable with the size then just go for it.

Apart from designer footwear, you can try some accessories like bracelets and trendy jewelry for completing the look.
I don’t think the first pair would suit the dress but that’s just my opinion.
Last edited by 5hyl33n; 3 weeks ago
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No offence but both of those shoes are disgusting. Especially the first pair lol.
I'm glad you said that, because I was thinking the same thing. Just because they've got 'Jimmy Choo' in them doesn't mean they don't look like they belong on some ropey stripper in a local 'gentleman's club' - particularly the first pair.

Moon_Water - rather than the stripper shoes, I'd actually keep the shoes and accessories simple and classy with something taupe (good colour with a dusky pink). Let the focus be on the texture of the dress, rather than a load of cheap shouty accessories.
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Tights are so out of fashion and yes they have such a 'mum' vibe particularly when paired with stylish dresses.

I hope not, with a dress like that the best way to add class to it is to keep it simple
PRSOM
SweetSexySavage
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I don’t think the first pair would suit the dress but that’s just my opinion.
They look like old granny shoes :lol:
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
They look like old granny shoes :lol:
And the second pair look like Mummy ran out of things to keep the kids busy with during lockdown, so found an old pair of heels from the back of the cupboard and let the toddlers loose with the glue and glitter.
SweetSexySavage
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
And the second pair look like Mummy ran out of things to keep the kids busy with during lockdown, so found an old pair of heels from the back of the cupboard and let the toddlers loose with the glue and glitter.
PRSOM

"you think we got enough glitter on there?"
"nah a lot mores needed"

They really are hideous, what happened to classy simple heels
SweetSexySavage
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You know what I reckon some wedges would look good with it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.07%
Confident (65)
13.46%
Indifferent (68)
14.08%
Unsure (120)
24.84%
Worried (191)
39.54%

Watched Threads