Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think? £250 watch

Massive waste of money.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I am still not sure on what is getting done, are you getting a full 172 bumper/colour coding/xenons/mesh, then it's definitely worth it.

If it's just getting the bump strips painted, then go find another bodyshop, that shouldn't cost more than 150.

ReputationRep:
    AFAIK, apart from the sunroof the only difference is the radiator grill, and yours actually looks better.

ReputationRep:
    It's a completely different front bumper and valance with the rubber protectors on the doors sprayed too.
    I think it looks very nice. I don't think i'd begrudge paying £250 for that.
    Go for it if you like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Go for it if you like it.
    exactly. only he will know if its worth it or not cause its his pride and joy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Apprentice)
    EDITED

Hey all

I have a silver clio and looks like this atm (without the alloys lol)

do you think i should pay £250 to get it to look like this

can you tell the differnece?
    Nah, i'd wait and save for the real sport version in a few years time.

I just wasted nearly 2 minutes of my life trying to work out what on earth the difference was.

It's just the bumpers. And I could buy two iPods with £250.

Is there something wrong with your head?

ReputationRep:
    Some people in this thread do clearly not no how to spot the differences with cars. If you don't know what his can't tell whats different don't bother posting!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.