The Student Room Group

UCAS June 18th deadline extended to 1pm on June 19th

Just a gentle reminder that today is the last day you can make your UCAS decisions re your Firm and Insurance choices.

If you don't make your choices today, they will automatically be declined!

https://www.ucas.com/events/2020-entry-if-you-receive-all-decisions-4-june-reply-18-june-348871
Reply 1
I know it's today. but track says midnight tonight. but i just had a text saying 6pm?
Original post by lulu2506
I know it's today. but track says midnight tonight. but i just had a text saying 6pm?

Tried looking for it online but couldn't find anything. My advice is to be safe rather than sorry and do it before 6pm. Hope this helps. :smile:
Do it ASAP mate.
Reply 4

What's going to change between 6pm and midnight :confused:

Just do it
Reply 5
Original post by harrysbar
What's going to change between 6pm and midnight :confused:

Just do it

I was waiting for my mum to get home so I could speak to her about the options
Reply 6

Did you make your choices by 6pm?

I saw this on UCAS twitter just now "If you received all of your offers by 4 June, you'll need to make your replies by 18:00 (UK time) today."

If you received all of your offers by the 4th June and find that you are now unable to make choices on Track, don't worry. Just give UCAS a ring in the morning and explain what happened and I'm sure they can help
Reply 7

Just found out that UCAS extended it and people have until 1pm today to make their Firm and Insurance choices (although I expect you have already done it)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending