Turn on thread page Beta

OMGZ dilemmaz!! – ENTIRE wardrobe for Caribbean Cruise needed! Dress me ladies! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've been wasting all my rep on this thread

(Original post by thegoodkind)
    Well, you don't have to wear pants if you don't want! Skirts are just as nice I prefer skirts actually, but I found that linen pants were so comfy when wandering around for a whole day exploring
    I'm going into town (Newcastle) today so I'll take a peep

(Original post by thegoodkind)
    We got told about all these nights by our travel agent, but:

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/php/pack.php

Tells you about them there
    I've printed that out for mum as proof that I need classy cocktail dresses

(Original post by elziebelzie)
    lol! sorry i didnt mean literally lethal! i just mean when they bite you its really irritating and itchy for ages.
    a kaftan is one of these:
    http://www.monsoon.co.uk/invt/39709203
    white ones are really nice for holidays
    Thank you. I think that could work. Any idea which high street shops are still selling these babies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Thank you. I think that could work. Any idea which high street shops are still selling these babies?
    well i know accessorize has some. urm... apart from that i cant think of anywhere - just have a look around some of the major high street stores and they may still have some left over from the main summer stock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)

Kaftans are all over, I've seen them in New Look, Bay, even in places like Tesco and Sainsburys, or if you want more expensive then like Miss Selfridge Oasis and Warehouse have some as well I think. They might even be on sale now seeing as summer is over! Oh and Accessorize/ Monsoon

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.