Kpop Dance Crew! (Brighton, Sussex Area)

Watch
miafayye
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi!
I would like to form a Kpop dance crew/group and post it here to see if anyone would be interested~

It's quite hard to find others in my area who are local enough so please leave a message if you're near Brighton area!

I'm female, 19 and love groups such as Stray Kids, BTS, Ateez, Twice and loads others. I would be willing to dance to anything! I love all kinds of groups and choreos.

I'm pretty sure there's Kpop Dance Classes in the Brighton Marina, so we could attend that together and dance outside of it too!
We could have socal medias such as insta and youtube to upload covers to.

Anyone is welcome, any gender or experience! 15-20+ sort of ages preferable, but ages outside of that is fine too! Just anyone who is passionate about kpop and dancing.

Of course, when its suitable to meet up once corona restrictions allow.
Thank you~!
kookiesxmilkeu
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
id join if i could dance and also I live in Liverpool which is far away from Brighton (
1brownieaday
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi there¨! I'll be moving to brighton in September for my postgraduate studies! I already have a dancegroup in Switzerland but I would absolutely miss doing dance covers when I am in the UK... HMU on Instagram (@1brownieaday) and we can get to know each other, I would be thrilled <3(To see what I did so far: UKK Dance on youtube is my dancecover group from switzerland hehe)

And oh, I am already 26, but I don't look younger if it helps and I am pretty used on being the oldest, even in my current dance group :>
Last edited by 1brownieaday; 6 months ago
ukjimins
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
hey 🥺 i’m from liverpool too! I always wanted to join a kpop dance group so maybe we could start one together?
ukjimins
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
hey 🥺 i’m from liverpool too! i’ve always wanted to join a kpop dance crew so maybe we could start one together !
scar16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hi! i would definitely be interested, im based in east sussex already but i am 15 i dont know if thats a problem? if not id totally be willing to join!
Lyla_stapley
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I’m 15, I live just outside Brighton and would love to join a kpop dance group. I’m up to doing any artists (my favourites are Stray kids). Hmu on my Instagram @lxla_skxe 🥰
scar1604
Rep:
?
Report 3 minutes ago
Just wondering if theres any update on this? Im 15, female in the Brighton Area and I definitely find the idea interesting, are there any socials to talk to about this or has it not progressed that far due to corona virus restrictions??Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (429)
56.75%
I don't have everything I need (327)
43.25%

Watched Threads