The Student Room Group

[Official] Cambridge Computer Science Applicants 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FilipT123
Yeah it was super lucky...about the college..I heard that it is better to try more popular college because than you have a chance to go there or be pooled and end up in less popular one...in other words that the college choice does not diminish your chances. BTW what was your CTMUA score?

not for computer science, not many get pooled offers for computer science at cambridge.
Reply 121
Original post by kingkrishna
not for computer science, not many get pooled offers for computer science at cambridge.

oh rah, do you know why not?
Original post by kingkrishna

That is not correct.
Original post by tell_me_now
That is not correct.

https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/apply/statistics Check on this website, seriously not many get pooled for computer science compared to other subjects. Even Trinity applicants, only 3 got pooled out of 118 applications.
Original post by desto
oh rah, do you know why not?

not sure, I think they get too many applicants in the first place.
Guys they're unlikely to ask further maths related questions in the interview right ?
Reply 126
Original post by ayeshasam
Guys they're unlikely to ask further maths related questions in the interview right ?

they prob wont but i guess it depends on what you put in the saq. The most I had to know for mine on reflection was the sum of an arithmetic series (which i had forgetten LOL)
Original post by desto
they prob wont but i guess it depends on what you put in the saq. The most I had to know for mine on reflection was the sum of an arithmetic series (which i had forgetten LOL)

lmaoo i guess thats normal maths so we're good. Ty ! i mean i did include all the AS FM topics but hopefully they don't ask me about them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending