Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So...I'm off to see the boyfriend in Australia for Christmas, and I just realised that I don't really have any summer clothes, and am going to need a LOT. But obviously cos I'm going at Christmas, it's going to be winter here, and summer there. So where can I buy summer clothes then?!

I'd like to be able to try stuff on but looks like it's going to have to be tinterweb shopping, but even those are ruled by seasons mostly.

Any advice?

I would buy stuff now but I have no money.

Oh, and although I will probably buy some clothes over there, I don't really want to waste time with him and in Australia by going round clothes shops so...

Help please:o:

ReputationRep:
    If you go shopping NOW, they have loads of summer sales! Like every shop is selling off all the summer clothes. If not, try surfy shops like Fat Face and O'Neils!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bexxxx)
    If you go shopping NOW, they have loads of summer sales! Like every shop is selling off all the summer clothes. If not, try surfy shops like Fat Face and O'Neils!
    Cheers Wish we had Pacsun in England!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if you have it in Naziland, but TK Maxx in the UK sells out of season clothes really cheap. You have to look for a while, but you can pick up some great bargains.

Hope I helped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodybuilder22)
    I don't know if you have it in Naziland, but TK Maxx in the UK sells out of season clothes really cheap. You have to look for a while, but you can pick up some great bargains.

Hope I helped
    I am no longer in the Fatherland but thanks :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree with Bexxx. If you go shopping now for summer clothes thereare loads of sales on. The best one is in newlook!

ReputationRep:
    Just get it now, the summer sales will be on soon

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but.........I have no money. So that makes shopping difficult :p:
    I may have a look though.

(Original post by Fleece)
    Yeah but.........I have no money. So that makes shopping difficult :p:
    I may have a look though.
    Get a job part-time, and then when you are not working, hit the streets soon to get sales in:

*H&M
    *Primark
    *TKMaxx
    *Matalan
    *New Look

etc.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.