Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    to put up the number of a freak who won't stop texting you on the "casual relationships" pages of gumtree?

Because clearly that's all he wants...!!!

I apparently met him at a club the other day. But I was like sorry I don't remember. Then he started asking me for my full name for facebook, asking me if I was free and stuff, so I texted back and said to be honest I haven't been to that club in well over a month, and I don't remember meeting you there. Certainly the only reason I would have given my number to a guy is if he knew someone who worked somewhere I wanted to work (industrywise). Clearly he got the wrong idea...

So now he's texting me every day, even texts just saying "hello??". It's been a fortnight now and it's just stupid and irritating. I want him to just go away!! But I don't know if I should text him to aggrivate the situation more or just get my boyfriend to shout at him down the phone (who i must note is laughing at the whole situation :rolleyes: )

But yes. Would it be morally wrong for me to make an ad for him.....?

ReputationRep:
    That would be just, I think!
    And just get his number blocked on your phone, that would stop the txts. Or just tell him you have a boyfriend and think he (the texter) is a creep.

ReputationRep:
    Industrywise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomQMU)
    That would be just, I think!
    And just get his number blocked on your phone, that would stop the txts. Or just tell him you have a boyfriend and think he (the texter) is a creep.
    Apparently the technology hasn't been invented yet! that or orange are just liars. I've had this problem before with guys who I was seeing, majorly fell out with and clearly thought I was playing hard to get because they wouldn't leave me the hell alone.

ReputationRep:
    It would be a bit wrong...
    I think you should get your boyfriend to pretend to be insanely jealous of him and fight him for your honour.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't, he might get angry with you. It's not very nice anyway, even if he is a total creepo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rabbit Season)
    Industrywise.
    I do fashion. Networking is one of the most important things you can do whilst at uni so you're not totally screwed when you leave. I often meet people who want to work for my friends so I tell them to text me to remind me to put in a good word

Generally that doesn't mean "I want you in my pants"

ReputationRep:
    Its imorally right. Post the number. Why not.

ReputationRep:
    I did that,
    Well actually I posted their number on dating sites instead.

Thye stopped calling me after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shamrock92)
    I wouldn't, he might get angry with you. It's not very nice anyway, even if he is a total creepo.
    I don't even know what he looks like. The other day I went out with loads of my guy mates to said club and I informed them all if I was running towards them terrified then to pretend to be my boyfriend

Part of me believes that if he's a creep to text me 3 times a day, every day, with no reply he kind of deserves phone calls 30 times a day enquiring about his "services"

Yup, I think I now longer have a soul

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazza)
    I don't even know what he looks like. The other day I went out with loads of my guy mates to said club and I informed them all if I was running towards them terrified then to pretend to be my boyfriend

Part of me believes that if he's a creep to text me 3 times a day, every day, with no reply he kind of deserves phone calls 30 times a day enquiring about his "services"

Yup, I think I now longer have a soul
    I wouldn't worry about it too much, he's probably just a bit of a weirdo. It probably won't solve anything. Just get his number blocked or tell him straight to go **** himself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazza)
    Apparently the technology hasn't been invented yet! that or orange are just liars. I've had this problem before with guys who I was seeing, majorly fell out with and clearly thought I was playing hard to get because they wouldn't leave me the hell alone.
    Orange are lying. You can block peoples numbers on any network. If you report it as unwanted calls/texts they should block the number and they will keep a log of any attempts to contact you as this can then be taken to the police if you decide to report it as harrassment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dstbgre)
    Orange are lying. You can block peoples numbers on any network. If you report it as unwanted calls/texts they should block the number and they will keep a log of any attempts to contact you as this can then be taken to the police if you decide to report it as harrassment.
    Yup T-mobile did exactly that for me! They blocked someone's number and I asked them to keep a log of everytime he tried to phone my mobile and they sent me a long list when I asked for it

ReputationRep:
    I think it's right. I did this to someone I worked with , who used to bully me and tell me I was a worthless piece of ****. I wonder what they thought when they got phone calls off people called Pepe and Hornella, asking for sexy time.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.