Turn on thread page Beta

I feel completely depleted, can't focus at all and can't gain the energy or discipline to do what I have to do. I can't stop pondering things and find the discipline of work impossible.
    I guess it impacts career/relationship prospects

ReputationRep:
    do something constructive like sleeping or watching tv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel completely depleted, can't focus at all and can't gain the energy or discipline to do what I have to do. I can't stop pondering things and find the discipline of work impossible.
    I guess it impacts career/relationship prospects
    I'm sorry to hear that, know how you feel too

What's been going on in your life lately? Anything that's been on your mind a lot, keeping you preoccupied....etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJ84)
    do something constructive like sleeping or watching tv
    You'll get far in life :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You managed to post on the internet. Why don't you try applying these amazing literary skills to an application form?

(Original post by Aesop)
    You managed to post on the internet. Why don't you try applying these amazing literary skills to an application form?
    I think I'm workshy. The absence of any decent relationship ad isolation doesnt help either

I feel so ****ing flat right now. Havent had a GF for years

(Original post by Lithium)
    I'm sorry to hear that, know how you feel too

What's been going on in your life lately? Anything that's been on your mind a lot, keeping you preoccupied....etc?
    Nothing.Can't have to much going on cos I cant handle it

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.Can't have to much going on cos I cant handle it
    Sorry to hear that :hugs:

How long has this been going on for?

(Original post by Lithium)
    Sorry to hear that :hugs:

How long has this been going on for?
    lost count ages tbh-havent worked in a long while

ReputationRep:
    I feel so ****ing flat right now. Havent had a GF for years
    Sorry but ha haha ha ha. So what if you havent had a girlfriend. People are so melodramatic these days.

ReputationRep:
    So you want your situation to change, but not enough to do anything about it? Why don't you apply to get a job at a supermarket right now? If you're deciding for yourself that the effort isn't worth it then there's not much we can do. All I can suggest is that you use these moments of sadness to motivate yourself.

Sorry, it's not entirely clear what you want from this thread.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.