The Student Room Group

EY Interview Grad Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kayla821
Hi have you receive offer call or email afterwards?

I received a call from someone within graduate recruitment offering me the role a couple of days after my interview
Original post by BilboBaggins54
How long did it take people to hear back after the AC?

^^^
Original post by pengtinglisa
^^^

My portal got updated after about 4 days but I didn't get an email till about a week after that lol
Original post by bitsbobsbubbles
My portal got updated after about 4 days but I didn't get an email till about a week after that lol

Haha thanks for replying, they’re taking long for me and it’s lowkey irritating. I had mine just over a week ago & no portal update or email ... *sigh*

But I know someone who did my AC & they got no reply as well ...maybe theres some delays....idk
Reply 584
Original post by namitas27
I did my NRT beginning of October and have heard nothing back

wow, what role did you apply for?
Original post by Jmie
wow, what role did you apply for?

Audit grad scheme
Original post by bitsbobsbubbles
I did mine this day last week, and still waiting to hear back. However, I've been checking the portal everyday and it was only today that my current status was updated from "your place at final interview is confirmed" to "we will be in touch with an update following your interview as soon as possible", so hoping that there is just a delay!

Me too! Did it a week ago today, got the same message in my portal today too : )
Original post by UoM2020
Me too! Did it a week ago today, got the same message in my portal today too : )

What location and service line have you applied for?
Original post by malvikapal
Did my partner interview this morning, how long did it take other people to hear back?

What location was it for?
did any summer internship applicants get an email regarding a final interview from EY? this was after the experience day btw
Reply 590
Original post by toomanydonuts
did any summer internship applicants get an email regarding a final interview from EY? this was after the experience day btw

Hi, how long did you wait to hear back after the experience day?
Reply 591
Original post by toomanydonuts

isn't the experience day the last stage for internship applicants??
Original post by 99joey
What location was it for?

Reading
Anyone applied at Corporate Finance - London - FT? what's your progress? I've completed Numerical test...
Reply 594
Hi , after my AC, I got an email saying my application is under a final review ( what does this mean ?)
Reply 595
Original post by T2021
Hi , after my AC, I got an email saying my application is under a final review ( what does this mean ?)

internship or grad?
Reply 596
Original post by s_10
internship or grad?

Grad
im ngl, but the process seems just a bit drawn out tbh. For instance, when I first applied they got back to me a month later about adding more details to the application [A-level grades etc]. Then after passing the tests and getting to the experience day, they said they are shortlisting, and will get back to me, been like 4 weeks. When I chased them up, they just used the pandemic as an excuse. Im not so sure.
Original post by seffyqwe
im ngl, but the process seems just a bit drawn out tbh. For instance, when I first applied they got back to me a month later about adding more details to the application [A-level grades etc]. Then after passing the tests and getting to the experience day, they said they are shortlisting, and will get back to me, been like 4 weeks. When I chased them up, they just used the pandemic as an excuse. Im not so sure.

What did you apply for and which location?
Original post by bradpitties
What did you apply for and which location?

Assurance london april 2021

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending