?
Report 1 week ago
Got rejected after Stage 3
Lan1997
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ah good, glad it isn’t just me!I’m slightly regretting to applying for the April intake now. I think they’ll be taking a smaller number of candidates (relative to Sept) and, with so many losing this years’ grad jobs, it may have more applicants too.
mediocreman12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by NeedHelp1294)
Got rejected after Stage 3
Yep same
stulfc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone applied for pwc?
mr8
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lan1997)
Ah good, glad it isn’t just me!I’m slightly regretting to applying for the April intake now. I think they’ll be taking a smaller number of candidates (relative to Sept) and, with so many losing this years’ grad jobs, it may have more applicants too.
Indeed I think Sept makes more sense since so many delayed candidates being pushed into the April intake !
NeedHelp1294
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mediocreman12)
Yep same
I got the email but the portal hasn't updated to show the rejection. Same for you?
Lan1997
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mr8)
Indeed I think Sept makes more sense since so many delayed candidates being pushed into the April intake !
You raise a good point.

Do you know if EY will let us transfer an application to Sept if the April intake is full?
mr8
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lan1997)
You raise a good point.

Do you know if EY will let us transfer an application to Sept if the April intake is full?
I'm sure they would, if you're successful for either intake they would most likely want you to move to the later intake to spread it out across the year?
Cherioos
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They are still have roles open for April so i think it has nothing to do with limited places. And yh, they will allow you to switch if it fills.
BeanFC
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I want to apply for Business Consulting but can’t see this is open yet on their page (other consulting lines are available to apply for tho.

Does anyone think this will open as I know they’ve released technology/assurance first so maybe they’re waiting week by week for some?

Wanted to get my application in early so don’t want to keep waiting for this line if it’s never going to be opened!!
alex20000
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah, I'm out now. Best of luck for the rest of you
Lan1997
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mr8)
I'm sure they would, if you're successful for either intake they would most likely want you to move to the later intake to spread it out across the year?
I'm a little more concerned about them withdrawing my application before I have the opportunity to be successful
Tomy345
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How should i prepare for the job simulation
achieve526kk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
At least i tried
NeedHelp1294
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone that received a rejection after Stage 3, did you receive a feedback report? I haven't
steven12123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I completed the numerical test and sjt last night.. Any idea when I should expect to hear back with further updates?
UoB2020
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just finished the Job Simulation for London Audit April 2021. How long did it take for people to hear back?
Naeimul1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm still waiting to hear back from the NRT, not looking hopeful atm
sddn926
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hi have you done the job simulation yet
sddn926
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by UoB2020)
Just finished the Job Simulation for London Audit April 2021. How long did it take for people to hear back?
hi do you mind if i ask the kinds of questions they asked - I applied for assurance 2021
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (6)
13.04%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (13)
28.26%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (3)
6.52%
No, I haven't received any communication (24)
52.17%

Watched Threads