(Original post by macy_m)
Drawing is so time consuming
Not when you draw stick men like meee 😁
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
kadiatuj0001 - Sister #1 to Arthur/daughter of Nialler and half dog carer for the aunt
_aNtArCtIcA__ - Ambassador of this family - DATING ROSE RN
Moonbow - famous, rich actor and my cousin #2
Becca216- the family's unique pet duck
Ananna227x - my Godmother
Riasawrus- Crowned Triceratops of this family - IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BUTLER
Sam_R9 - (Younger) Sister #2 to Arthur/2nd daughter of Nialler - MOTHER OF ALINA2019!
LovelyMrFox - NOW married fox with Synergy (loving relationship) in the backyard of the family's house
macy_m- transitioned from family's pet snakehorse to family's pet horse NOW to HUMAN - NEW NEW ROLE is the Family's PORTRAIT PAINTER AND CARES FOR THE FAMILY'S HORSES STABLES - shes dating W2S
Amelia 123 - my cousin #3 that is good for nothing and will end up selling drugs to people with three feet and four fingers on each hand - hates PINEAPPLES AND TUNA ON PIZZA & MILK BEFORE CORNFLAKES - and may murder someone if they tempt her - ALSO JUST HAD 3 BABIES - they are called: Dumb, Dumber & Dumbest Period
Karisa96 - the family's daily food delieverereereder
rxyaltyx- the Nosy Neighbour
Rose_symonia- the family's cook - MARRIED TO MRS.HOSE (not actual user) & is the MOTHER OF POTATO, DELL PC & NOTURHABIBTI
Synergy_- NOW the wife of LovelyMrFox - they both love each other!
safiemona- Best Friend to Arthur
Liluzihurt- The TRUMPET MAN :blow:
Kk1999- The Main Chauffeur of the family - HAS picked the CAR to drive us all in - Maybach S650 - NOW SINGLE - also has horses and foals
Gundabad(good) couldn't tag him idk why - my MALE secretary
I AM GROOT 1 - GROOT THE , BREATHING TREE! - sidekick to Dave Men Chang
Pink_Sparkles - Great Aunt - Nialler's sister
Chocolatecakexx- Great Uncle Dave Men Chang - related to Beyonce through J-Z - somehow :cool: - -ANOTHER SISTER TO NIALLER - HAD A ONE-NIGHT STAND AND SO HAS A BABY CALLED AISHAA - WHOSE THE FATHER THOUGH??:eek3:
Alina2019 - Bollywood actress - WIFE TO FTHEOPPS - they have one child (did the whole process stuff)
FTheOpps- part-time professional curry taster and full time harami - HUBBY TO ALINA ^
TheFightingQueen - my over protective,gobby sister who everyone knows and has already beaten up the whole neighbour hood for me - yep, she's a FIGHTER :kungfu:
Daveological- The Family's Violinist :nopity: and one of the buyers for Amelia
Thecrazydoughnut- to be a crazy doughnut :crazy::donut: - NOW IS THE MIDWIFE FOR THE PREGNANCIES ON HERE
Turtle28224- the Family's TEACHER
Ziggy_- wants to destroy croc lovers and pineapple pizza advocates, & is a kinky ritual dude - HIS MARRIAGE IS OFF WITH AMELIA
TheCoolBro- the Family's Fitness Instructor & Brother to Arthur
flumefan1- TBA
Halfeti Rose- Younger sister to R_9 - meaning younger younger sister to Arthur - AND IS THE FLOWER GIRL
yara.x - I REFUSED THE OFFER - NOW SHE'S THE MUFFIN WOMAN :cookie:
ethomas258 - The Family's Dog Detective & Butler
AM.TSR - Zayn Malik (and Cook #2 too) on a family budget
ROTL94- TBA
Cece2401- the Family's MAID
neko no basu - the Family's CAT
firdouss- helps the family with DANCE & GYM WORK
dj_ad_1- the Family's RAPPER & Hubby to kadiatuj0001
chocolate_fan- MY SIDEKICK
Chronoscope- A long lost Family Member - a cousin but their parents used to be friends with many people inside - Obsessed with memes
SweetSexySavage- the Family's SAVAGE NEIGHBOUR
Acl#28 - the Family's MAKEUP ARTIST & HAIRDRESSER, Older SISTER to Rose & Aunt to Potato
Halima.mohh - the Family's BABYSITTER FOR DEM NEWBORN BABIES!
femoir - TBA
SAARAH.A5 - the Family's Potential Entrepreneur
jaz_x001- the Family's Finanicial Advisor
izzy.eustace- the fly on the wall (no we're not running out of ideas - seriously)
Sameera2020 - The Family's Teaching Assistant and General Big Baby
Microsoft Word- the Family's Local Graveyard Digger
Black Cat- The Family's Crazy Crackhead Uncle that turns up at parties
noturhabibti- The Family's Decorationer and Designer - works with 5hyl33n
kingaharuna- The Family's Publicist

Holy **** I died doing this so you guys better appreciate it
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Raptor Jesus)
nah im still doing it on post 1
I did it already btw
macy_m
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sameera2020)
Not when you draw stick men like meee 😁
😂😂
username4247768
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
LMAO ecolier
I can't
Sameera2020
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Let's all appreciate the efforts of SuperiorPotato with reps... unless the whole "PRSOM" tab pops up
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Amelia 123)
LMAO ecolier
I can't
Fr :rofl3:
Raptor Jesus
Badges: 19
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
kadiatuj0001 - Sister #1 to Arthur/daughter of Nialler and half dog carer for the aunt
Riasawrus- Crowned Triceratops of this family - IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BUTLER
Sam_R9 - (Younger) Sister #2 to Arthur/2nd daughter of Nialler - MOTHER OF ALINA2019!
LovelyMrFox - NOW married fox with Synergy (loving relationship) in the backyard of the family's house
macy_m- transitioned from family's pet snakehorse to family's pet horse NOW to HUMAN - NEW NEW ROLE is the Family's PORTRAIT PAINTER AND CARES FOR THE FAMILY'S HORSES STABLES - shes dating W2S
Amelia 123 - my cousin #3 that is good for nothing and will end up selling drugs to people with three feet and four fingers on each hand - hates PINEAPPLES AND TUNA ON PIZZA & MILK BEFORE CORNFLAKES - and may murder someone if they tempt her - ALSO JUST HAD 3 BABIES - they are called: Dumb, Dumber & Dumbest Period
Rose_symonia- the family's cook - MARRIED TO MRS.HOSE (not actual user) & is the MOTHER OF POTATO, DELL PC & NOTURHABIBTI
Kk1999- The Main Chauffeur of the family - HAS picked the CAR to drive us all in - Maybach S650 - NOW SINGLE - also has horses and foals
Chocolatecakexx- Great Uncle Dave Men Chang - related to Beyonce through J-Z - somehow :cool: - -ANOTHER SISTER TO NIALLER - HAD A ONE-NIGHT STAND AND SO HAS A BABY CALLED AISHAA - WHOSE THE FATHER THOUGH??:eek3:
Alina2019 - Bollywood actress - WIFE TO FTHEOPPS - they have one child (did the whole process stuff)
FTheOpps- part-time professional curry taster and full time harami - HUBBY TO ALINA ^
TheFightingQueen - my over protective,gobby sister who everyone knows and has already beaten up the whole neighbour hood for me - yep, she's a FIGHTER :kungfu:
Thecrazydoughnut- to be a crazy doughnut :crazy::donut: - NOW IS THE MIDWIFE FOR THE PREGNANCIES ON HERE
Ziggy_- wants to destroy croc lovers and pineapple pizza advocates, & is a kinky ritual dude - HIS MARRIAGE IS OFF WITH AMELIA
flumefan1- TBA
Halfeti Rose- Younger sister to R_9 - meaning younger younger sister to Arthur - AND IS THE FLOWER GIRL
ROTL94- TBA
Chronoscope- A long lost Family Member - a cousin but their parents used to be friends with many people inside - Obsessed with memes
Acl#28 - the Family's MAKEUP ARTIST & HAIRDRESSER, Older SISTER to Rose & Aunt to Potato
femoir - TBA
izzy.eustace- the fly on the wall (no we're not running out of ideas - seriously)

i just did it too 😐🤣🤣
look at post 1
Sameera2020
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Amelia 123)
LMAO ecolier
I can't
Poor dude
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sameera2020)
Let's all appreciate the efforts of SuperiorPotato with reps... unless the whole "PRSOM" tab pops up
Thank you so sweet
username4247768
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thank you so sweet
prsom :lol:
_aNtArCtIcA_
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
flumefan1- TBA
ROTL94- TBA
femoir - TBA

Consider yourself appreciated 😊
Acl#28
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
BUT GUYS ON THE 21ST WE HAVE A WEDDING BETWEEN AMELIA AND ZIGGY just to let you know
I thought they hated each other? (haven't been on the other thread for a day or so btw)
kadiatuj0001
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
flumefan1- TBA
ROTL94- TBA
femoir - TBA

ty
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by _aNtArCtIcA_)
Consider yourself appreciated 😊
Omg you actually showed up
(Original post by Raptor Jesus)
i just did it too 😐🤣🤣
look at post 1
Welp great people think alike :yeah:
_aNtArCtIcA_
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Welp great people think alike :yeah:
I try, every now and then xD
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Acl#28)
I thought they hated each other? (haven't been on the other thread for a day or so btw)
About that.........you missed a lot you don't want to know the **** I've been through
(Original post by kadiatuj0001)
ty
Np
Dell PC
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
:woo:
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm here anyways :lol:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you want Freshers' Fairs to work this year?

Completely online (9)
14.52%
A mix of in-person and online options (9)
14.52%
As many in-person events as is safe to do (38)
61.29%
I don't plan on attending a Freshers' Fair (6)
9.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed