The Student Room Group

Occupational Therapy pre registered MSc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Atif R
Hi i have been offered a place at cov for MSc occupational therapy thats starting in January 2021.

what stage are you at? have you had your interview/been offered a place?

Hey I just had to hand in my gcse and personal statement then they can make their decision. I don’t know when I’m having an interview as they haven’t replied yet but someone on this thread said they had an interview while being fast-tracked.
Reply 21
Well you are one step closer for a interview. I wish you the best of luck for getting a interview and best of luck for the interview :smile:. If you do get an interview/offer let me know :smile:.

I'm going to keep active on student forum and once a few people have been accepted hopefully we can all decide to make a group :smile:

best of luck again 👍
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Ssi97
Did you fill out the fast track form or the original application? I know we're eligible for the support fund (https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learning-support-fund), I don't think applications open until later this year though

Hi Yes I filled out the fast track form. I just called nhs and we’re eligible for the funding. thank you anyway and good luck with your interview!
Reply 23
Original post by Ssi97
Did you fill out the fast track form or the original application? I know we're eligible for the support fund (https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learning-support-fund), I don't think applications open until later this year though

Just got invited to an interview. Let me know how yours went!
Reply 24
Hello! I just received an invite to interview at Coventry for the January 2021 MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-Reg) course. Does anyone have an specific tips for this interview? I know there's a written part and I'm quite nervous, as I'd really like to attend Coventry. Any help wold be really appreciated! :smile:
Reply 25
Hello! I just received an invite to interview at Coventry for the January 2021 MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-Reg) course. Does anyone have an specific tips for this interview? I know there's a written part and I'm quite nervous, as I'd really like to attend Coventry. Any help wold be really appreciated! :smile:
Reply 26
Hello I’ve got my interview today I will let you know how it goes!
Reply 27
Original post by Hazel97

Good luck you'll be fine! :smile:
Reply 28
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! Also massive good luck, you'll do great! :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by Hazel97

How did it go? Any tips? What kind of questions were asked?
Reply 30
Hello sorry for the long reply didn’t check the app

I was interviewed by one of the lecturers, she was friendly and puts you at ease. She started off asking if I had any questions for her and then began interviewing me. This was over quite quick then she sends you to do the written task which was okay too if you have a basic knowledge of the NHS 6cs.

She asked questions such as

What is an OT and who do OT’s work with
what skills/qualities do I have
An example of team work
An example of helping someone
What challenges would I face on the course

Goodluck both you’ll be fine!
Reply 31
Original post by Hazel97
Hello sorry for the long reply didn’t check the app

I was interviewed by one of the lecturers, she was friendly and puts you at ease. She started off asking if I had any questions for her and then began interviewing me. This was over quite quick then she sends you to do the written task which was okay too if you have a basic knowledge of the NHS 6cs.

She asked questions such as

What is an OT and who do OT’s work with
what skills/qualities do I have
An example of team work
An example of helping someone
What challenges would I face on the course

Goodluck both you’ll be fine!

Thank you so much!! This has been so helpful and I really appreciate it! Did she mention by chance when they get back to you with the results/ acceptance or not? :smile: Thank you!!!! :smile:
Reply 32
No problem! I didn’t ask but I still haven’t heard back so fingers crossed
Reply 33
Original post by Hazel97
No problem! I didn’t ask but I still haven’t heard back so fingers crossed

Good luck!! :smile: Let us know how it goes when you find out! :smile:
Reply 34
Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back?
Reply 35
Original post by Hazel97
Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back?

Hi,

Just done my interview today. I’ve asked how long it takes back she said 2-3 weeks. :smile:
Reply 36
How did it go? Okay great thank you
Reply 37
Original post by Hazel97
How did it go? Okay great thank you

It was good! The questions were very similar to yours! And no worries!
Reply 38
when i did my interview for Coventry, they said I would get a reply in 2-3 weeks but thankfully I got a response within a week. So hourly it will be the same.
Reply 39
I’ve been offered a place!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending