The Student Room Group

SCARED!! late period

period is late by 2 weeks, havent had sex since february (unprotected) have my periods in feb march april (may one came end of april start of may) week long heavy periods. should i be worried why this one is late? been bloated for about 5 days, no pregnancy symptoms getting test tomorrow. only 16.
get your test tomorrow and see what happens then update, did you notice any change in your periods like less blood or anything and were they on time?? maybe contact a pharmacist! xx
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
get your test tomorrow and see what happens then update, did you notice any change in your periods like less blood or anything and were they on time?? maybe contact a pharmacist! xx

my periods are usually irregular, but they were all heavy until abt the 5th day like usual, i’m hopefully overthinking because i can not risk being pregnant i’m literally so scared x
aww i get you please don’t worry i’m sure you’ll be fine & if worst comes to worst you do not need parent permission for an abortion so you won’t have the shame of telling them if that’s something you’re worried about. i don’t think you should be too worried as you’ve had periods in the last two months so it’s most likely another reason that you can go to the doctors about. they’ll support you & let me know how it goes x
Reply 4
aww i get you please don’t worry i’m sure you’ll be fine & if worst comes to worst you do not need parent permission for an abortion so you won’t have the shame of telling them if that’s something you’re worried about. i don’t think you should be too worried as you’ve had periods in the last two months so it’s most likely another reason that you can go to the doctors about. they’ll support you & let me know how it goes x

how am i able to get an abortion during this whole coronavirus stuff, and doesn’t it not cost money aswell as how far along u are x
just did some research for you and abortion clinics are still open & you can usually get them free on the nhs, so no i don’t think that would be a problem xx
Attachment not found
Reply 6
just did some research for you and abortion clinics are still open & you can usually get them free on the nhs, so no i don’t think that would be a problem xx
Attachment not found

i live in northern ireland, not sure is abortions r legalised over here yet x
oh god i’m really not sure i know the law changed - here’s a link that explains it a bit, didn’t make too much sense to me but it might you😂 https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/09/northern-ireland-confirms-abortions-can-now-be-carried-out
i live in northern ireland, not sure is abortions r legalised over here yet x

If you are under 9 weeks and 6 days pregnant you can get the pills here look it up on the BUPAS website you just have to ring a number and they’ll sort it x
Original post by ginawilson817
If you are under 9 weeks and 6 days pregnant you can get the pills here look it up on the BUPAS website you just have to ring a number and they’ll sort it x

The number for the under that amount of weeks is 028 9031 6100. If you are over 10 weeks then ring 0333 234 2184 but you’ll have to go over to England or get it sent in post. You could also go to GP and they’ll give u info

Quick Reply

Latest