Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Here's a thread for everyone who's going to be living in John Foster Hall next year. It's gonna be an awesome year! I don't know what block I've been allocated yet, but I'll find out in a couple of weeks

ReputationRep:
    Hii!
    i m staying in JF , the coppice. yeh it's gonna be a great year !
    So what are flats exactly, in what are they different from corridors ??

ReputationRep:
    I'm in JF as well :flutter:! I'm psycheddddddddddddddddddddddd.

Floor 0, Flat 1, Room E in The Coppice :cool: I'm bringing Belgian beer so I would strongly suggest you come to my room ASAP :ninja: It's first come first serve!

EDIT: Holy crap I'm an emoticon-whore
    EDIT2: wrong location

ReputationRep:
    John O' Gaunt Floor 0, Flat 1, Room D here

ReputationRep:
    I'm Floor 0, Flat 1, Room A in the Desford block.

Bit gutted about being on the bottom floor, but at least we won't have to climb any stairs Lol!

ReputationRep:
    Barkby, Floor 1, Flat 4!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    Barkby, Floor 1, Flat 4!
    Sweet, I was there with a load of mates in my 2nd year (2 years ago, the first year it opened, was called New Hall and was catered). Room C.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte67)
    Hii!
    i m staying in JF , the coppice. yeh it's gonna be a great year !
    So what are flats exactly, in what are they different from corridors ??
    Im not entirely sure about the Coppice because its different from the JF pavillions, its like an older house kinda thing but the flats in the pavillions are a short corridor with 5 rooms (might vary from flat to flat i guess) and a communal kitchen.

ReputationRep:
    Eaton, floor 4, flat 10, room D!

Woo 4th floor baby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Menace)
    I'm Floor 0, Flat 1, Room A in the Desford block.
    Woo! Hey neighbour :p:

Desford Floor 0, Flat 1, Room B here!

Yeah, shame about ground floor, I bet there are some nice views higher up. Ah well, I can just see it being one of those places where the lifts are constantly out of order :p:

ReputationRep:
    Im in Medbourne Floor 0, Flat2, Room B.

Anyone know anythin about medbourne?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Gumley Flr 1 Flat 4 Room B

ReputationRep:
    hey can't wait for it all to start but a lil bit nervous.
    im staying in the coppice floor 1 flat 12 room b. anybody got similar?
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i'm in the coppice as well! i can't believe we're all gonna be there in a month!
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaisersalsek)
    Sweet, I was there with a load of mates in my 2nd year (2 years ago, the first year it opened, was called New Hall and was catered). Room C.
    Ah cool! I've been trying to find people who have a connection with Barkby! I'm in Room B...do you know if that's a square or L-shaped room? What's the rest of the flat like? What kind of views do we have etc...is it 5 bedroom? Do you what kind of wardrobes there are? Single/double? Sorry for all the questions, just so curious to find out what it's like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    Ah cool! I've been trying to find people who have a connection with Barkby! I'm in Room B...do you know if that's a square or L-shaped room? What's the rest of the flat like? What kind of views do we have etc...is it 5 bedroom? Do you what kind of wardrobes there are? Single/double? Sorry for all the questions, just so curious to find out what it's like!
    It's L shaped - I was in room C so I can't remember if B was kitchen side or the other side, if it's kitchen side you've got some nice trees and things outside your window, if it's the other one, you've got some tarmac! You get lots of natural light in any of the rooms there though, unlike in some of the rooms in some of the blocks (because they are round). It is 5 bed. The rest of the flat is like any other in the hall, no way of describing it really, but it's nice. Wardrobes are one hanging bit and some shelves in the actual wardrobe, and you get an under-bed roll out draw. No problem about the Q's!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RacMan)
    Woo! Hey neighbour :p:

Desford Floor 0, Flat 1, Room B here!

Yeah, shame about ground floor, I bet there are some nice views higher up. Ah well, I can just see it being one of those places where the lifts are constantly out of order :p:
    Woah, thats madness, I've met my flatmate on a website!

Hope you're ready for a crazy year!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, now we just need to find the other 3 (I think...)! :p:

(Original post by The Menace)
    Hope you're ready for a crazy year!
    Yeah, its gonna be awesome, I can hardly wait! :woo:

Btw, I added msn and facebook details to my TSR profile, so if you wanna add one or both of those so we can get to know each other a lil' before we go, that'd be cool

ReputationRep:
    The Coppice, floor 1, flat 10, room C.

I was so excited when I got my conformation.

ReputationRep:
    hey hey,
    as of yet to be allocated to a room. odd that how everyone else seems to know what there rooms are appart from the subwardens! anyway, see you all around JF, and please for the sake of me and Tomber, try not to lock your selves out to often!! hehe!
    Sally x

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.