Munch Munchy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m going to get a call from a college today and they are going to interview me are there any questions I should be prepared for and what happens if I accidentally miss it
Adam :))
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Munch Munchy)
I’m going to get a call from a college today and they are going to interview me are there any questions I should be prepared for and what happens if I accidentally miss it
Hey, I'm still in high school and haven't applied to college/university yet but I think that I could help you since I've applied for similar stuff before

1. Try to get enough sleep before the interview, at least eight hours. Even though you're not seeing the interviewer in person, it's always helpful to get enough rest so that you'll give better answers to the questions asked
  2. In terms of the questions, they could ask you about why you picked this college, your strengths and weaknesses and your future ambitions when you leave college. Try to think about skills that you've earned from your subjects/extracurricular activities e.g. if you were apart of a sports team it shows that you've gained teamwork and leadership skills. They could also ask you about your hobbies and interests so be prepared to answer questions regarding that as well
  3. If you're worried about missing it, you should set a reminder on your phone. You could also write down a note somewhere to remind yourself to not miss the call

Hopefully this is helpful, good luck!!
Adam :))
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How was it??
Munch Munchy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
It was good your advice really helped thank you

(Original post by Adam :)))
How was it??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you want Freshers' Fairs to work this year?

Completely online (9)
13.04%
A mix of in-person and online options (12)
17.39%
As many in-person events as is safe to do (42)
60.87%
I don't plan on attending a Freshers' Fair (6)
8.7%

Watched Threads