Want more information about this university?
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone,

Although unfortunately we are not hosting our normal Open Days due to the current situation with Coronavirus, Lancaster is now offering Online Open Days!

The first Online Open day is taking place next Saturday, the 27th June, 10am-2pm. You can sign up here, and find out more information about the day.

There will be a live stream on YouTube and Facebook to guide you through the day, giving you information on how to access all the live chats and information. You can watch talks about the university, the college system, specific courses and the application process on here, with help from both staff and current students.

There will also be live chats throughout the day so you can talk to your department or current students to find out more about the student experience and studying at Lancaster. Finally, there will be exclusive videos from lecturers across different departments, giving you information about courses and support services available.

I remember how important attending Open Days was for me, and we're really sorry that you can't have the full experience by visiting campus (though do check out the Virtual Tour here to get a feel for the place).

However, we all really want to ensure that you can find out as much about Lancaster as possible, and hope that you will join us next week!

If you have any questions about the Online Open Days or anything about Lancaster, we're very happy to help!

Maria Image
1st year English Literature, Creative Writing and Practice (placement year)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (63)
19.38%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (70)
21.54%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (60)
18.46%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (68)
20.92%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (32)
9.85%
I haven't started researching yet (32)
9.85%

Watched Threads