Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else ever had one? what kind of thing am i likely to be asked? i know it's not really going to be anything too difficult, but i'd like to know a little bit about it in advance.

thanks

edit: ooooops, wrong section, should be in the jobs bit. sorry!

ReputationRep:
    sorry I cant help u with ur question, but just wondering... how did you apply? Hand in CV/app form in shop or online form?

Cuz I did it online for loadsa branches (as Im sure u know theres plenty in manchester), and didnt get a single reply-not even rejection. Lol

ReputationRep:
    I applied online a while ago and not heard anything yet!

ReputationRep:
    i handed a CV in because there was a note in the window saying that branch were hiring sandwich artists, then they called me a day later. (i don't actually live in manchester btw, i live near it, i didn't want to put my real location down :p:)

ReputationRep:
    wow you can be a sandwich artist?!

ReputationRep:
    that's the official job title of the people behind the counter, hahahaaa. it sounds so impressive!

ReputationRep:
    it sounds ridiculous. subway has got to be the ****tiest fast food chain ever. anyway, normal rules apply, there's millions of web pages on how to make it through a job interview.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.