anonnnnn1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
im self teaching and really struggling with research methods eg designs, spearman, mann-whitney, etc... my teacher isnt helping me and i really need some help :/
does anyone know any good youtube videos or good websites that explains research methods simply?

sophias365
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by anonnnnn1)
im self teaching and really struggling with research methods eg designs, spearman, mann-whitney, etc... my teacher isnt helping me and i really need some help :/
does anyone know any good youtube videos or good websites that explains research methods simply?
I'm not sure if you're doing a level or gcse, but for gcse psychology this webiste helped me a lot: https://learndojo.org/gcse/aqa-psych...earch-methods/ but they also have a page for a level if you want to check that out. They explain it really simply and give everything you need for the exams
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (60)
19.23%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (65)
20.83%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.59%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (67)
21.47%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
9.94%
I haven't started researching yet (31)
9.94%

Watched Threads