The Student Room Group

Tinder users what is the best response to this message?

A guy i really like messaged me on tinder saying "what are you on here for". I don't know what to write back. I feel if i said on here for anything fun to relationship sounds conceited, here for the hype sounds boring. What is the best way to reply to this? How would you reply?
I would answer as honestly as possible. If you're there for fun, say fun. If it's a relationship, say relationship.
Just be honest about it.
Reply 3
"Food".
Original post by Anonymous
A guy i really like messaged me on tinder saying "what are you on here for". I don't know what to write back. I feel if i said on here for anything fun to relationship sounds conceited, here for the hype sounds boring. What is the best way to reply to this? How would you reply?

'Ideally a serious relationship'
'Something casual'
Or whatever else is true. Be open and honest about what it is you want.
Good f**k.
If you're asking this question you shouldn't use the app. You really like him? How did you even know it's him? Tinder is a numbers game for people that failed maths at GCSE. It's not an app for relationships it's very casual and if he is asking you this question he's the one who is conceited or just plain dense.
Biscoff spread 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lmao
Reply 9
lmao ok- Grindr banned me so now im here

Spoiler

What are you on here for? To meet somebody, the same as you.
Original post by imaniii
Just be honest about it.

These don't answer what to say specifically.
These don't answer what to say specifically.

If you made it just for fun, say that. If you made it to find a boyfriend, then say you’re there to look for a relationship. Nothing wrong with any of those answers. We can’t know exactly what it is that made you make an account, only you yourself know that.
It's an app to casually meet people.

That sounds to me like he's wanting to see if you're going to put out for him.

If you're not there just for that, he may be disappointed.
For some tea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending