SumiG13
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
i am going to be doing a levels in september and i am also taking epq but i have no idea what to do my question on.
i am taking maths, further maths, physics and chemistry so i guess itd be good to do it on something related but idk how to find a question or one that is detailed enough
ndbank
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by SumiG13)
i am going to be doing a levels in september and i am also taking epq but i have no idea what to do my question on.
i am taking maths, further maths, physics and chemistry so i guess itd be good to do it on something related but idk how to find a question or one that is detailed enough
You still have half a year to pick. Decide what degree you want to do first, and do an EPQ based on the degree you want to do.

Gd luck!
C7H8N4O2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Firstly be sure you want to do four A levels and EPQ you don't want EPQ to get in the way.

From past experience maths and science EPQs are more difficult than humanities. There is less room for arguments as most things are proved or disproved. This link might inspire you:

http://thinkstudent.co.uk/epq-ideas/

Make sure once you have decided an appropriate title it is about something you are truly interested in. You don't want to get half way through the essay and lose your interest and motivation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (660)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (839)
42.57%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (383)
19.43%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.52%

Watched Threads