The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull University Accomodation

I have applied to The Courtyard, but want to change to Westfield, to be with other medical students, how do I change? Also, I cannot get back into the Hull portal.
Original post by Charp01
I have applied to The Courtyard, but want to change to Westfield, to be with other medical students, how do I change? Also, I cannot get back into the Hull portal.

Hi @Charp01,

If you contact the accommodation team (via phone: +44(0) 1482 466 042 or via email: [email protected]) then they should be able to help you with booking accommodation.

Best of luck!

Millie
Student Rep :smile:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Uni of Hull Students
Hi @Charp01,

If you contact the accommodation team (via phone: +44(0) 1482 466 042 or via email: [email protected]) then they should be able to help you with booking accommodation.

Best of luck!

Millie
Student Rep :smile:

Hi, thank you for your help. I emailed and direct messaged them on fb on friday and so far no reply. I have also rang them several times and no answer, I dont know if anyone is in the office.
Original post by Charp01
Hi, thank you for your help. I emailed and direct messaged them on fb on friday and so far no reply. I have also rang them several times and no answer, I dont know if anyone is in the office.

I am sorry that you are yet to receive a response.
You can message the university directly, we can then pass your message onto the accommodation team that way
Reply 4
Original post by Uni of Hull Students
I am sorry that you are yet to receive a response.
You can message the university directly, we can then pass your message onto the accommodation team that way

Okay thank you so much. I will dm you with the email I sent.
Reply 5
Hey if you haven't already gotten accomodation, I have an offer for a room in a 4 bed house (but only 2 will be occupied). 1 is occupied by a female medical student in her 1st year and im looking for an extra person. Theres 2 extra rooms available for storage and its all bills included at £97.50 for 42 weeks. Im looking for somone urgently to take over the room on my behalf because i cant pay for it but ive no luck so far. If youre up for it please do PM me. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest