The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Accommodation Needed For Peel Park!

Hello,

Just wondering if there was anyone on here that had accommodation at Peel Park that they no longer needed/wanted.

I'm a 1st year student, starting in September who is coming from Nottingham, so am in need of accomodation of course!

Accomodation that has an en suite, for first years, has pretty much all sold out in Salford now. If anyone knows of anywhere, I would really appreciate a reply :smile:

Thanks all!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by StudentIlana
Hello,

Just wondering if there was anyone on here that had accommodation at Peel Park that they no longer needed/wanted.

I'm a 1st year student, starting in September who is coming from Nottingham, so am in need of accomodation of course!

Accomodation that has an en suite, for first years, has pretty much all sold out in Salford now. If anyone knows of anywhere, I would really appreciate a reply :smile:

Thanks all!

Hey im the exact same, coming from Liverpool. Did you find any yet?
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by izzysmxth

Not yet, no :frown:
Hello,

Thanks all!

i am a prospective PG student from india. i also seek en suite rooms, which i saw in tramways. is that info true please check and also let me know. it would be a great help for me as well.
if you find the rooms in tramways good and give me a good feedback, even i might join you there this fall intake.
thanks
Hello,

Thanks all!

Hi, I’m looking for someone to takeover my tenancy. It’s a peel park bronze room sharing with 4 other females. Tenancy starts 14/09/2020 and ends 05/07/2021 and it’s £133.21 P/W if you’re still interested?
Original post by Zahrabachu
Hi, I’m looking for someone to takeover my tenancy. It’s a peel park bronze room sharing with 4 other females. Tenancy starts 14/09/2020 and ends 05/07/2021 and it’s £133.21 P/W if you’re still interested?

Hey,
If I didn't have a contract with another accommodation place, I would have jumped at the chance. I can't get out of my contract with the place I'm with now as the free cancelling period has passed. I'm gutted :frown: Thank you anyway though and I hope you manage to find a replacement! :smile:
Original post by Bhavesh Nijai
i am a prospective PG student from india. i also seek en suite rooms, which i saw in tramways. is that info true please check and also let me know. it would be a great help for me as well.
if you find the rooms in tramways good and give me a good feedback, even i might join you there this fall intake.
thanks

I think Tramways have a waiting list if you're still looking for a room :smile:
Hey,
If I didn't have a contract with another accommodation place, I would have jumped at the chance. I can't get out of my contract with the place I'm with now as the free cancelling period has passed. I'm gutted :frown: Thank you anyway though and I hope you manage to find a replacement! :smile:

It’s okay, thank you!! Do you happen to know anyone who may need the room? 😊
Original post by Zahrabachu
It’s okay, thank you!! Do you happen to know anyone who may need the room? 😊

I don't but if you try on their Facebook finder page, people are always asking for rooms. Hope this helps :smile:
Hello,

Thanks all!

Hiya, I've got a room at Peel Park quarter for Sepetmber 2020 that I wont be living in! It's shared with 6 other lovely girls and on the 4th floor. Message me if you're still interested!
Emily x
Original post by Emilymosby
Hiya, I've got a room at Peel Park quarter for Sepetmber 2020 that I wont be living in! It's shared with 6 other lovely girls and on the 4th floor. Message me if you're still interested!
Emily x

Hey,
Honestly, if I didn't have a contract with another accommodation place, I would have jumped at the chance. I can't get out of my contract with the place I'm with now as the free cancelling period has passed. I'm so gutted! Thank you anyway though and I hope you manage to find a replacement! x
Reply 11
hi are you still looking for a room in peel park? mine is available as I have changed uni??thanks
Reply 12
Hello,

Thanks all!

Hi I have a room availinble at peel park as I have changed universities

please let me know asap if you are interested

thanks
Original post by izzysmxth

Hello are you still looking , I have a room available !
Hello are you still looking , I have a room available !
I think Tramways have a waiting list if you're still looking for a room :smile:
Original post by josh02
Hi I have a room availinble at peel park as I have changed universities

please let me know asap if you are interested

thanks

Hello are you still looking , I have a room available ! It’s an en-suite

Quick Reply

Latest