Want more information about this university?
lauradaniellex
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So, I know we don't get our offers until after results day (unless uncons get them earlier idk), and I also know that we don't get told what room we are in until the day we move in, but do we get told the flat at least so that we can find our flatmates or do we just not know anything other than room type?
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lauradaniellex)
So, I know we don't get our offers until after results day (unless uncons get them earlier idk), and I also know that we don't get told what room we are in until the day we move in, but do we get told the flat at least so that we can find our flatmates or do we just not know anything other than room type?
Hi Lauradaniellex,

I'm a first year student at Lancaster.

All accommodation offers are sent out on/after results day, regardless of the type of offer the student has.

When I got my offer last year, I was just told the college and the room type initially, but then at some point during September, I found out the house number also.

However, wasn't until the night before moving in day that you could find out your flat and room number - so on the overall college group chats and the house chats, people were desperately trying to find their flatmates!

If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to help!

Maria
1st year English Literature, Creative Writing and Practice (placement year)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (51)
19.54%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (58)
22.22%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (50)
19.16%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (55)
21.07%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (23)
8.81%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
9.2%

Watched Threads