joke123132
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
So I've got online exams coming up for AS content on firefly, any ideas if they are just going to
be past paper questions? Ive heard they might be mostly multiple choice
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I have in-person exams at my school. I have completed my first Chemistry exam, and found the paper quite easy as like 70-80% of the paper is duplicated from past papers. I think that I am going to smash it, finishing top of the class by a clear margin, as the rest of the class found the paper difficult.
joke123132
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by 8013)
I have in-person exams at my school. I have completed my first Chemistry exam, and found the paper quite easy as like 70-80% of the paper is duplicated from past papers. I think that I am going to smash it, finishing top of the class by a clear margin, as the rest of the class found the paper difficult.
Wow hope you smash it! What type of past paper questions came up like the old ones or new ones?
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by joke123132)
Wow hope you smash it! What type of past paper questions came up like the old ones or new ones?
I have also completed the first Physics and Chinese exams, and will start the first maths exam at 11:40 local time today, which is on Statistics.
The questions in the Chemistry and Physics exams are from both old and new spec questions, but there are fewer past paper questions in Physics. I have no idea on one of the 2 mark questions in Physics but still knew the formula for it (I may get a mark on that), as I took an advanced physics course at university and got a 2:1 for that. I was pressurised to get at least 80% in my Physics exam because of this.
In the Chinese exam just completed, the questions are those covered in class after we came back on 27th May, so I think I can still get a good mark on the exam.
Last edited by 8013; 5 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads