The Student Room Group

Online exams year 12

So I've got online exams coming up for AS content on firefly, any ideas if they are just going to
be past paper questions? Ive heard they might be mostly multiple choice
Reply 1
I have in-person exams at my school. I have completed my first Chemistry exam, and found the paper quite easy as like 70-80% of the paper is duplicated from past papers. I think that I am going to smash it, finishing top of the class by a clear margin, as the rest of the class found the paper difficult.
Reply 2
Original post by 8013
I have in-person exams at my school. I have completed my first Chemistry exam, and found the paper quite easy as like 70-80% of the paper is duplicated from past papers. I think that I am going to smash it, finishing top of the class by a clear margin, as the rest of the class found the paper difficult.

Wow hope you smash it! What type of past paper questions came up like the old ones or new ones?
Reply 3
Original post by joke123132
Wow hope you smash it! What type of past paper questions came up like the old ones or new ones?

I have also completed the first Physics and Chinese exams, and will start the first maths exam at 11:40 local time today, which is on Statistics.
The questions in the Chemistry and Physics exams are from both old and new spec questions, but there are fewer past paper questions in Physics. I have no idea on one of the 2 mark questions in Physics but still knew the formula for it (I may get a mark on that), as I took an advanced physics course at university and got a 2:1 for that. I was pressurised to get at least 80% in my Physics exam because of this.
In the Chinese exam just completed, the questions are those covered in class after we came back on 27th May, so I think I can still get a good mark on the exam.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest