weeryza2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Would not having a Nat 5 in maths stop you from getting into university? Right now I've just finished my HNC but am going onto HND next year. After that I hope to go onto university. I have passes in Higher English, Higher Modern Studies, Higher History, plus my HNC Social Sciences, but I don't have a Nat 5 in Maths. Maths was never my strong point... I don't even have Nat 4 in it.

Would the lack of a Nat 5 in Maths stop me from eventually going into uni?
Bluebells602003
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by weeryza2)
Would not having a Nat 5 in maths stop you from getting into university? Right now I've just finished my HNC but am going onto HND next year. After that I hope to go onto university. I have passes in Higher English, Higher Modern Studies, Higher History, plus my HNC Social Sciences, but I don't have a Nat 5 in Maths. Maths was never my strong point... I don't even have Nat 4 in it.

Would the lack of a Nat 5 in Maths stop me from eventually going into uni?
It’s not stopped me I got a D in nat 5 maths and still got offers for uni. It depends on what course you want to do and if maths is asked for but you’ll be fine otherwise I think
Bluebells602003
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Some unis have an entrance test that u can do too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (24)
9.02%
Confident (32)
12.03%
Indifferent (46)
17.29%
Unsure (69)
25.94%
Worried (95)
35.71%

Watched Threads

Latest