The Student Room Group

Help!! Virginity help!!

I am really really worried about losing my virginity, I feel like I can't do it because it will hurt and I will bleed everywhere and I might scream. But I want to loose it so I can have great sex and be experienced for other people. But also I'm scared the guy might not be gentle and also he won't understand if I bleed. Why can't I just find a guy like those sweet guys in the movies to lose my virginity too? Also I am a very self conscious person, I find vaginas disgusting so I feel like the guy will see it and be grossed out, are Vaginas meant to look like that? Aswell, should it be all waxed? Is that what they like? Or what should be waxed? Is my Vagina meant to be that hairy? Sorry, these questions are very personal.How do you know the right guy to loose your v card to? Also because I am really self conscious I feel like I don't won't him to see my vag my tits my arse or my belly, like it just freeks me out. Especially as I suffer from an illness which makes me have a big sticking out pelvic bone so my vag is big, will they be OK with that? How do you make it smaller? Is waxing down there rlly that painful? I'm also scared I won't be able to get wet. Also is it normal to have hair inside your arse? Will I bleed on his penis? How was your first time?
Reply 1
Original post by Helpvirginity
I am really really worried about losing my virginity, I feel like I can't do it because it will hurt and I will bleed everywhere and I might scream. But I want to loose it so I can have great sex and be experienced for other people. But also I'm scared the guy might not be gentle and also he won't understand if I bleed. Why can't I just find a guy like those sweet guys in the movies to lose my virginity too? Also I am a very self conscious person, I find vaginas disgusting so I feel like the guy will see it and be grossed out, are Vaginas meant to look like that? Aswell, should it be all waxed? Is that what they like? Or what should be waxed? Is my Vagina meant to be that hairy? Sorry, these questions are very personal.How do you know the right guy to loose your v card to? Also because I am really self conscious I feel like I don't won't him to see my vag my tits my arse or my belly, like it just freeks me out. Especially as I suffer from an illness which makes me have a big sticking out pelvic bone so my vag is big, will they be OK with that? How do you make it smaller? Is waxing down there rlly that painful? I'm also scared I won't be able to get wet. Also is it normal to have hair inside your arse? Will I bleed on his penis? How was your first time?

Ok, 1, ignore that tool who posted anonymously.
2, chill the **** out! Relax, it's ok and normal to be nervous, but you're working yourself up into a complex.

How old are you?
1. The best sort of man would be one that is more focused on your pleasure and enjoyment than his own. He would also be totally cool about your vagina, regardless of how it looks and what grooming you've done or haven't done. In other words a man with a mature, caring, loving attitude. Not an immature, ignorant, selfish boy.

2. You can find a sweet guy, like in the movies. However be aware that romantic relationships in films are fictitious creations by scriptwriters that are often not very good at real life romantic relationships. Their whole depiction of how the man and women should act for best romantic results is usually wide of the mark for real life application.

3. Don't worry about the blood. It's possible to have sex during your period, when blood will get on his penis and the bedsheets and it feels somewhat like having sex under water. The blood is no big deal. It all washes off.

4. Pain. It shouldn't be too bad. If it's so painful that you feel like screaming, somethings not right. This is where having the right sort of man comes in. One that is patient and understanding. One that doesn't act like a complete caveman.

5. Some women are hairy around their anuses. It's fine.

6. Waxed or left natural? Either is fine. Whatever's best for you. If you ever meet a man that is fussy about your private part grooming, that's a red flag that he's not the sort of guy you should be with.

7. Don't worry about you being well enough lubricated naturally. One thing to sort out the competent lovers from the incompetent ones is that the more competent ones would be looking to help you orgasm before they thought of inserting their penis inside you. If you have orgasmed you will be wet enough and relaxed enough.

8. Your vagina might seem to disgusting to you. To a man (that isn't neurotic about these things) it will look, feel, smell and taste just fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending