LDR not possible but idk what to do

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, my crush and I have been talking for over 2 months now and he lives 4000 miles away. We recently confessed our feelings for each other but he said the distance bothers him a bit so we did not date but he really wanted to keep talking to me.I do not know how to make him comfortable about the distance? I really like this guy and idk what to do.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Depends what he wants. If the distance is going to be a long-term thing with no resolution in sight, he may look closer to home for someone if he wants a proper relationship. Talking only gets you so far...
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Surnia)
Depends what he wants. If the distance is going to be a long-term thing with no resolution in sight, he may look closer to home for someone if he wants a proper relationship. Talking only gets you so far...
I only intend to move close to him in like 1.5 years but then I am not really s

(Original post by Surnia)
well I have plans to relocate next to him in 1.5 years but it depends if I get into the uni or not though I believe I would. idk.
username3508100
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
1.5 years is a long time. Maybe you two should find people close to home that you can actually see for the time being, and if you do get into that uni, maybe you can talk about starting something up again if you're both still single. But remember the summers are long so you'll still have to do some long-distance even if you're at a uni close to him if you intend on going home to see family and friends for the holidays
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (55)
22.45%
Excited but a bit nervous (112)
45.71%
Not bothered either way (33)
13.47%
I'm really nervous (45)
18.37%

Watched Threads