Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My dad hired a new house maid today, and damn, she is hot, I can't believe she's a cleaner. She's eastern European, and can't hold a proper conversation for very long (from what I gathered during our brief encounter.) She seems nice though, very friendly.

She said she has only been in London for a few months. Would it be inappropriate to ask her out somewhere? She's 22 and I'm 19, weird?

I welcome your comments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Would it be inappropriate to ask her out somewhere?
    Yes. Don't sexually harrass your employees.

ReputationRep:
    I don't plan on sexually harassing her.

ReputationRep:
    I think it would make it stupidly awkward afterwards. But, if she's hot enough then go for it !

ReputationRep:
    go for it mate! have hot hot sex with her

ReputationRep:
    Not sure, she was dressed normally today, but of course she was just being interviewed. On Weds its just me and her in the house
    go ahead- make ur move on wednesday
    then on thursday be ready to get whipped by ur papppaaa :p:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone considered that it could be disastrous, if she doesn't want to screw around?

Oh no one, 'kay.

ReputationRep:
    Get in there mate, that's what I say.

ReputationRep:
    ermmm, if she is 'hot' might she not have a bf already?

ReputationRep:
    If I was a maid in a foreign country, with an employers child coming on to me, I would be terrified.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doublereedfreak)
    Has anyone considered that it could be disastrous, if she doesn't want to screw around?

Oh no one, 'kay.
    *Comes back down to reality* I guess I should go on the eastern European girl stereotype. Plus if my dad found out my intentions I doubt he would be too happy.

It's just I've been slightly bored during the holidays, when I'm not out getting drunk out of my face I'm just lounging around the house, so am looking forward to the hot maid, perhaps cleaning whilst naked.

ReputationRep:
    She said she has only been in London for a few months. Would it be inappropriate to ask her out somewhere? She's 22 and I'm 19, weird?

I welcome your comments
    you can find out, only if you ask her...just tell her that you are interested in sex, but just think a moment:

if you believe about your look only good things, then you can probably go out with every "hottie" met in a bar/pub/... , right? then, you would not be put in such a position, to look after your maid.

here, she already knows that you have money...she comes from a poor region to the UK for a better life! DO you think that she would see in you something hot OR a salvation?

just a personal opinion...maybe in 10 minutes i will change my mind :P
    (i am just bored)

But you will never know...

ReputationRep:
    *Comes back down to reality* I guess I should go on the eastern European girl stereotype. Plus if my dad found out my intentions I doubt he would be too happy.

It's just I've been slightly bored during the holidays, when I'm not out getting drunk out of my face I'm just lounging around the house, so am looking forward to the hot maid, perhaps cleaning whilst naked.
    I was about to say, that's horribly stereotypical, but I decided not too because of the fact that it may be correct. >.<

I'd get a girlfriend, who you know can understand what you're talking about.

ReputationRep:
    lol flirt with her a bit.....see how she responds....that way, you can weigh up if she's either 1) one of those docile easten europeans that will do anything....or 2) one of those stubborn eastern europeans who who don't take **** from anyone lol.....also....out of interest, has your Dad not mentioned she's hot? lol..or hinted? he might want her on the sly too lol....my Dad probs wouldn't hire a hot maid tho because he know's i'd try and shag her within the first 20mins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doublereedfreak)

Oh no one, 'kay.
    Huh...? If she doesn't want to "screw around" she can always politely refuse. As long as he gets to know her and builds a rapport with her before asking her where's the harm? It's not like he is going to steamroller over there and start dry humping her leg as soon as soon as she arrives for work.

ReputationRep:
    I don't recommend asking her for sex. Asking her out would probably be okay.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, i can conclude that she is like a prostitute for you? if she is hot (because most of eastern European girls are looking good) and she is coming from a poor country, then she must get laid for money? Perhaps this guy isn't looking quite good for her and she would rather prefer just to clean the house.

ReputationRep:
    what is she has a bf? then you can just dream about her ...

ReputationRep:
    Well to clarify, I think I might ask her out somewhere after a few weeks, see how conversation goes with her around the house.

And to the above post, the conversation around the house should answer the boyfriend question.

ReputationRep:
    she probably waiting for u to make the first move.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 30, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.