Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    yep, same here

I've never heard of that in my life. I think your shop assistant made that up.
    doubt that. different bra stores all showed me the same thing. plus some above posters are doing it this way too.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I put it on backwards, turn it around and then make sure my boobies are comfy :nods:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandora7)
    doubt that. different bra stores all showed me the same thing. plus some above posters are doing it this way too.
    I guess....

....sounds very bizarre though and totally pointless. All that bending for no reason.

ReputationRep:
    are you joking? there is actually a PROPER way to put on a bra? as long as it's on, does it really matter?

now i'm worried about the damage i may have caused my boobs from not being horizontal every time i put my bra on :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    I guess....

....sounds very bizarre though and totally pointless. All that bending for no reason.
    i think when you bend over all your uhh womanly bits 'hang' then you tuck in your boobs to minismise spillage on the sides i guess? i find it does help.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for not really explaining v well, what I meant is once you've put it on, like sliding your hand under the cup and literally lift your boob so it sits in the cup a bit better.. the shop assistant I last went to told me I should do it, and my two best friends would ask me if I'd done it if i was wearing a revealing top or something.. apparently sometimes with bigger boobs they don't sit in the cup right so you have to 'lift' them in...

ReputationRep:
    i think when you bend over all your uhh womanly bits 'hang' then you tuck in your boobs to minismise spillage on the sides i guess? i find it does help.
    lol ok. Each to their own

ReputationRep:
    I think i get what u're saying that you put the bra on then what its fitted you use ur hand to lift ur breast up in the bra to get a pushed up effect. I do this sometimes if I want a bit more umph there but normallly i dont.

ReputationRep:
    My boobs aren't big enough to lift in! =P

ReputationRep:
    I just don'y bother wearing a bra

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    Same problem

ReputationRep:
    I do. That's how you're supposed to put a bra on.

ReputationRep:
    I have this going out top from Ann Summers that I can't wear a bra with. So when I wore it for the first time I kept pinching my boobs from the top to lift them up without making it obvious to other people. I ended up with massive bruises on each of them,they were there for at least 2 weeks!!!Painful

ReputationRep:
    do it the way i was shown - pandora7's description is correct

ReputationRep:
    I put my arms in. Lean forward. Wiggle a bit so my boobs get in the bra in the right place. Do the clasp at the back.

It can be a bit of a struggle sometimes as I'm rubbish at doing the clasp .

I'm a rubbish girl!

ReputationRep:
    I put shoulder straps on, do up clasp then adust boobies. I spose sometimes to get them in the right place, I do sort of lift them up a bit.. though depends on the type of bra.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stace-is-Ace)
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Nobody is posting pictures of their breasts. Please stop spamming this thread up, if you are that desperate to see some boob then go and search on google. It's not that difficult.

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    one time this lady just bursed into my changing room (it was curtained) and started molesting me :no: never again.
    :eek: whyy?!!!

ReputationRep:
    Lift them? Urm noo, i guess mine arent big enough to be lifted into a bra??
    I usualy just put it on around my waiste and twist it so its round the right way again and then slide it up.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.