xe.abi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, I am doing Aqa Spanish for GCSE next year, could you guys name a few revision guides and tips for me to ace the exam in year 11 which will be in 2022. Thank you.
SAARH.A5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This may help you prepare for GCSE Spanish.
sassy sausages
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I didn't sit my spanish GCSE but for the speaking mocks we would write out small notes on paper for each question to remind ourselves what to say/ infinitives with the right ending. Also focus more on your chosen theme for speaking but don't fully eliminate the other themes. For writing get past questions and get a piece of paper and split it into 4. make small notes for each bullet point for each tense. If you do higher then for the last question with 2 bullet points do the same but make up a question in your head for the tense that isn't shown. Reading and listening is doing the mocks and then finding out key vocab/ words you didn't know and making a note of them. Hope this helped
xe.abi
Rep:
?
(Original post by sassy sausages)
I didn't sit my spanish GCSE but for the speaking mocks we would write out small notes on paper for each question to remind ourselves what to say/ infinitives with the right ending. Also focus more on your chosen theme for speaking but don't fully eliminate the other themes. For writing get past questions and get a piece of paper and split it into 4. make small notes for each bullet point for each tense. If you do higher then for the last question with 2 bullet points do the same but make up a question in your head for the tense that isn't shown. Reading and listening is doing the mocks and then finding out key vocab/ words you didn't know and making a note of them. Hope this helped
Thanks
xe.abi
Rep:
?
Does anyone know any good revision books for Spanish?
octopushy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I did my GCSEs last year and I definitely found the CGP really useful- it had really nice ideas for speaking and writing. 100% worth getting. I Also used quizlet to learn the set vocabulary list.
xe.abi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
which cgp books did you use?

(Original post by octopushy)
I did my GCSEs last year and I definitely found the CGP really useful- it had really nice ideas for speaking and writing. 100% worth getting. I Also used quizlet to learn the set vocabulary list.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What examboard do you do?
xe.abi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
What examboard do you do?
AQA
octopushy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by xe.abi)
which cgp books did you use?
I just used the Spanish AQA CGP book
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (56)
19.18%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (63)
21.58%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.86%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (63)
21.58%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (26)
8.9%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
8.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise