The Student Room Group

Spanish revision

Hi, I am doing Aqa Spanish for GCSE next year, could you guys name a few revision guides and tips for me to ace the exam in year 11 which will be in 2022. Thank you.
This may help you prepare for GCSE Spanish.
I didn't sit my spanish GCSE but for the speaking mocks we would write out small notes on paper for each question to remind ourselves what to say/ infinitives with the right ending. Also focus more on your chosen theme for speaking but don't fully eliminate the other themes. For writing get past questions and get a piece of paper and split it into 4. make small notes for each bullet point for each tense. If you do higher then for the last question with 2 bullet points do the same but make up a question in your head for the tense that isn't shown. Reading and listening is doing the mocks and then finding out key vocab/ words you didn't know and making a note of them. Hope this helped :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by sassy sausages
I didn't sit my spanish GCSE but for the speaking mocks we would write out small notes on paper for each question to remind ourselves what to say/ infinitives with the right ending. Also focus more on your chosen theme for speaking but don't fully eliminate the other themes. For writing get past questions and get a piece of paper and split it into 4. make small notes for each bullet point for each tense. If you do higher then for the last question with 2 bullet points do the same but make up a question in your head for the tense that isn't shown. Reading and listening is doing the mocks and then finding out key vocab/ words you didn't know and making a note of them. Hope this helped :smile:

Thanks
Reply 4
Does anyone know any good revision books for Spanish?
I did my GCSEs last year and I definitely found the CGP really useful- it had really nice ideas for speaking and writing. 100% worth getting. I Also used quizlet to learn the set vocabulary list.
Reply 6
which cgp books did you use?

Original post by octopushy
I did my GCSEs last year and I definitely found the CGP really useful- it had really nice ideas for speaking and writing. 100% worth getting. I Also used quizlet to learn the set vocabulary list.
What examboard do you do?
Reply 8
Original post by PetitePanda
What examboard do you do?

AQA
Original post by xe.abi
which cgp books did you use?

I just used the Spanish AQA CGP book:smile:
Palabra por palabra!

Quick Reply