Turn on thread page Beta

Eat Breakfast and brushing your teeth: watch

• View Poll Results: which do you do first?
    brush my teeth
    34.48%
    eat my breakfast
    65.52%

ReputationRep:
    Eat Breakfast and brushing your teeth:

which do you do first just wondering ... do you eat breakfast first or brush your teeth first?

just a general question...

ReputationRep:
    ..erm brush teeth? duh?

ReputationRep:
    Eat breakfast then brush teeth...otherwise my teeth feel icky

ReputationRep:
    I never eat breakfast, so brush teeth first and last

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast then teeth. That's the only logical way to do it.

ReputationRep:
    eat breakfast :p:

Why would anyone brush their teeth first? It defies the point of brushing teeth!

ReputationRep:
    well I've a quick brush after as well, just with water though... *confused*.

ReputationRep:
    I brush my teeth first.

ReputationRep:
    see people do it differently ...

ReputationRep:
    If I brushed my teeth first, my breakfast would taste minty

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast first, otherwise it makes my tea taste funny.
    Unless I've been drinking the night before, in which case I brush both before and after breakfast. Hangover-breath is icky D;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by she)
    eat breakfast :p:

Why would anyone brush their teeth first? It defies the point of brushing teeth!
    Exactly - Something socially disgusting could happen. Like getting a violent shade of... bacon matter stuck on a tooth. People would laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Brush first and on the rare occasion that I have breakfast then a quick rinse after as well. I've never understood people who eat breakfast before brushing their teeth, they might have brushed really well the night before but you'll still have morning breath the next day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imomo16)
    Unless I've been drinking the night before, in which case I brush both before and after breakfast. Hangover-breath is icky D;
    I'm the same but throw being sick somewhere into the mix.

ReputationRep:
    It seems incredibly silly to brush your teeth and then eat breakfast. I generally wake up, eat my first meal shortly thereafter (not always breakfast because I work strange hours), and THEN brush my teeth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soulofanewmachine)
    If I brushed my teeth first, my breakfast would taste minty
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    Lol isn't the whole point of brushing in the morning before you eat is that you remove all the dirt and ****, so it doesn't go into your body if you eat with dirty teeth

ReputationRep:
    I seem to remember asking a dentist about this once, or being in some girl's bed who'd asked a dentist about it. If you brush your teeth before breakfast, the bacteria is much less likely to stick to your teeth than if you have furry morning mouth, and so the end result is healthier teeth.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you clean your fecking teeth and then dirty them straight after :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redemption)
    I seem to remember asking a dentist about this once, or being in some girl's bed who'd asked a dentist about it. If you brush your teeth before breakfast, the bacteria is much less likely to stick to your teeth than if you have furry morning mouth, and so the end result is healthier teeth.
    My Dad's a dentist... He eats first, then brushes.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.