The Student Room Group

I’ve tested positive for CoVid 19

Which was highly possible given that I work with covid patients. I will be taking a lot more precautions and ensuring PPE.

Please do keep safe all! 😊.

Scroll to see replies

Hopefully your symptoms won't be too bad. Remember to self-isolate in line with the guidelines!

FWIW, I had it about 2 months ago and I barely had symptoms at all. My partner was much more unwell but only like he'd be if he had a bad cold or something, never bed bound or anything.
Sorry to hear that and I hope you fully recover soon.

A reminder to all that the virus has not gone away in the UK. And of the failures of government in not acting quickly enough to begin with, and in testing and the supply of PPE.
Reply 3
I'm sorry, I couldn't imagine what you're going through. But, I hope you'll be fine in the end. We all need to keep safe and remember to self distance from other people, that's why nobody should visit the beach.

STAY home to safe life if anyone can.
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
Which was highly possible given that I work with covid patients. I will be taking a lot more precautions and ensuring PPE.

Please do keep safe all! 😊.

Oh dear - and haven't you just got a promotion at work?

Take it easy and get better soon!
I’m not I’ll. I was asymphomatic. I didn’t get any symptoms or the sort.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Hopefully your symptoms won't be too bad. Remember to self-isolate in line with the guidelines!

FWIW, I had it about 2 months ago and I barely had symptoms at all. My partner was much more unwell but only like he'd be if he had a bad cold or something, never bed bound or anything.

I didn’t have any symptoms. I got the antibody test done yesterday and I got a text today to say I’m positive and my antibodies fought it off automatically.

Praying you’re well. Take it easy.
Original post by barnetlad
Sorry to hear that and I hope you fully recover soon.

A reminder to all that the virus has not gone away in the UK. And of the failures of government in not acting quickly enough to begin with, and in testing and the supply of PPE.

Thank you. Enough supplies of PPE in hospitals now. 😊.

Don’t obviously know about hospitals in Scotland and NI.
Reply 8
I hope you get better soon :hugs:
Original post by Braces
I'm sorry, I couldn't imagine what you're going through. But, I hope you'll be fine in the end. We all need to keep safe and remember to self distance from other people, that's why nobody should visit the beach.

STAY home to safe life if anyone can.

I’m fine thank you very much for the concern. I didn’t have any symptoms just the blood test confirmed it that’s all. I was aware that I may have caught it due to working closely with covid patients.
I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:
Original post by Reality Check
Oh dear - and haven't you just got a promotion at work?

Take it easy and get better soon!

Yes. It’s fine though. 😊. My antibodies fought it off automatically so I wasn’t even aware I had caught it.

I guess it was the black seed oil that helped.
Reply 12
I’m fine thank you very much for the concern. I didn’t have any symptoms just the blood test confirmed it that’s all. I was aware that I may have caught it due to working closely with covid patients.

That's the harsh reality of working with covid patients, but I'm sure saving someone's life is rewarding. Also, do you work for the NHS or just in a hospital?
Funny thing is I’m at work right now. I can’t exactly go home at this minute. 😓.

I will self isolate. Thank you though. 😊
I didn’t have any symptoms. I got the antibody test done yesterday and I got a text today to say I’m positive and my antibodies fought it off automatically.

Praying you’re well. Take it easy.

So you're positive now for the virus or for antibodies?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
I hope you get better soon :hugs:

Thank you. 😊
Original post by Lyndsey.95
I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Thank you 😊
Yes. It’s fine though. 😊. My antibodies fought it off automatically so I wasn’t even aware I had caught it.

I guess it was the black seed oil that helped.

What do you mean black seed oil?
Get well soon
Feel better soon!

Quick Reply

Latest