The Student Room Group
I have a video of when I was 4 with my mam and dad (when they were a couple!). Yeh I do like watching it now and then, and photos as well.
i love getting the photo box out and watching all the home videos my parents have, they always make me smile and feel really close to all my family. i think photos are so important, memories will start to fade but then you see a picture and it comes flooding back
Reply 3
i think im the only person who doesn't have any home videos lol.
but i love looking at all the pictures we have and every year on my birthday my mum tells me stories about when i was a baby/when i was little. its like a tradition. :smile:
Reply 4
It's one of my favorite things to do with my mum and sister on a rainy day :smile:. In fact my sister just bought two massive glass frames and filled them with some of her favorite photos from our childhood, it's really nice to look at and always makes me smile :smile:.
I'll definitely be taking loads of childhood photos with me to uni!
Girls. :rolleyes: No i dont, i'd feel like a prick.
Reply 6
Don't really have many photos, and no videos :frown:
its not just girls lol my brother loves doing it to, although hes very vain
Reply 8
PinPin
i think im the only person who doesn't have any home videos lol.
but i love looking at all the pictures we have and every year on my birthday my mum tells me stories about when i was a baby/when i was little. its like a tradition. :smile:

Me neither, well upto aged 10 or so...but most the time I was doing the recording so I wouldn't be in any of them!
i dont have any home videos but i like looking at pictures, even though there arent many
My sister looked so like the youngest girl out of the Sound of Music if it hadn't been made 20 years before she was born, I would have sworn my mum put her up for the audition.

But yeah, we have baby photos still around the house. We don't change all that much :smile:
Reply 11
i love getting old pictures out. And then all the "oooh yeah..." stories come out :smile: (plus embarrassment)
i have loadsa photos but my brother taped WWE wrestling over the only video of me as a baby when he was 9 lol.
We only have about 3/4 videos because we didn't actually own a video camera, the one we used was borrowed off someone. Ah, back in the 90s when only rich people had camcorders lol.
yeh we didn't have a video camera either. The one video of me when I was 4 was filmed by my next door neighbour.
Twas 1988.
Reply 15
There's a video of me which came out last year. I must've been four or five in the video, and I had the strongest Manchester accent imaginable.
I've grown up with a posh, accentless voice; so hearing that I used to have a strong accent was very strange.
I don't have any baby videos, but we have loads of baby photos. I love looking through them all - I've even got a couple up on my Facebook cos (if I do say so myself) I was a pretty cute baby :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending