How come Snapchat keeps doing this

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Why does Snapchat keep making the person who's at the bottom of my viewing list the same everytime even though this person wasn't the first.

Like for example it will say

Bob
Frank
Lucy
Ryan

Viewed your story then I check it later and it will be like

Frank
Lucy
Ryan
Bob

And it will be Bob everytime

Can someone explain
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
I speculate that snapchat and other social manipulators are attempting to provoke a response from you...they have all the metadata on your snapchat use, time spent reading:scrolling and they know what captures your attention you cannot ever catch up with their tactics, sorry!
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
The other people might have checked your story a second time?
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I speculate that snapchat and other social manipulators are attempting to provoke a response from you...they have all the metadata on your snapchat use, time spent reading:scrolling and they know what captures your attention you cannot ever catch up with their tactics, sorry!
Did you actually just try to answer your own thread? You do know we can see that right...?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Xarao)
Did you actually just try to answer your own thread? You do know we can see that right...?
Xarao is a bluffer (let's stay on topic please )
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Xarao is a bluffer (let's stay on topic please )
You're actually a psycho.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Xarao)
You're actually a psycho.
Sorry Xarao my mistake, the internet provider ip must be the same or something...TSR is not infallible
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Sorry Xarao my mistake, the internet provider ip must be the same or something...TSR is not infallible
This is so sad that it's even funny :rofl:
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Xarao)
It doesn’t come up as thread starter for me on the desktop so maybe it isn’t
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
Why does Snapchat keep making the person who's at the bottom of my viewing list the same everytime even though this person wasn't the first.

Like for example it will say

Bob
Frank
Lucy
Ryan

Viewed your story then I check it later and it will be like

Frank
Lucy
Ryan
Bob

And it will be Bob everytime

Can someone explain
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂
Are you ok?
Anonymous #1
I've not answered my own thread lool
Anonymous #1
Why you put that for
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
Why you put that for
I thought you were kidding!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (99)
13.22%
I'm not sure (32)
4.27%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (234)
31.24%
I have already dropped out (18)
2.4%
I'm not a current university student (366)
48.87%

Watched Threads