University of Westminster- Television Production

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I am not trolling btw the reason this is anonymous is because i am part of witness protection as i was a victim of a crime and targeted by drug lords so i am anonymous for my own safety pls dont make fun of this or inbox me my life could still be in danger

for the Television Production Undergraduate course at University of Westminster what are my options in terms of the best a levels to pick i have only selected one, which is A level English Literature

When suggesting subjects please could you consider i am home schooled and follow distance learning programmes so even though i would love to take A Level Media Studies unfortunatly i cannot as media specs are not open to private candidates, i only got away with English literature as my exam centre is happy to moderate the coursework and AQA 7717 spec allows private candidates where as Media does not.

So what else could i pick they need to be subjects private candidates can do and would allow me to progress onto the television production course at University of Westminster.

the reason i am home schooled is the same as stated above i am part of witness protection and want to stay out of mainstream education for 2 years while i complete a levels as i was attacked when i was at college

What a levels could i do to allow me to progress to this degree
Buttmuffin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am not trolling btw the reason this is anonymous is because i am part of witness protection as i was a victim of a crime and targeted by drug lords so i am anonymous for my own safety pls dont make fun of this or inbox me my life could still be in danger

for the Television Production Undergraduate course at University of Westminster what are my options in terms of the best a levels to pick i have only selected one, which is A level English Literature

When suggesting subjects please could you consider i am home schooled and follow distance learning programmes so even though i would love to take A Level Media Studies unfortunatly i cannot as media specs are not open to private candidates, i only got away with English literature as my exam centre is happy to moderate the coursework and AQA 7717 spec allows private candidates where as Media does not.

So what else could i pick they need to be subjects private candidates can do and would allow me to progress onto the television production course at University of Westminster.

the reason i am home schooled is the same as stated above i am part of witness protection and want to stay out of mainstream education for 2 years while i complete a levels as i was attacked when i was at college

"I am not trolling btw the reason this is anonymous is because i am part of witness protection as i was a victim of a crime and targeted by drug lords so i am anonymous for my own safety pls dont make fun of this or inbox me my life could still be in danger"

You don't need to state this
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Buttmuffin)
"I am not trolling btw the reason this is anonymous is because i am part of witness protection as i was a victim of a crime and targeted by drug lords so i am anonymous for my own safety pls dont make fun of this or inbox me my life could still be in danger"

You don't need to state this
i know i just didn't want people to turn round and say apply to sixth form so you can do media so i thought i would state why i can't go to a sixth form
University of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Hi there

For the Television Production degree at Westminster you can actually study any subject for A Levels. You don't need to study Media and the admissions team are not looking for students who have studied Media previously. Admissions don't specify any particular A Levels. English Literature is a good A Level to take as would any other academic subject. I would advise you study A Levels that you enjoy and will do well in. We don't ask for a portfolio for this course either.

Good luck with your studies.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (79)
27.24%
England (97)
33.45%
Belgium (25)
8.62%
Germany (37)
12.76%
Spain (5)
1.72%