Automatic driving lessons

Watch
Lau1994
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
This is a question for someone who has taken automatic lessons and have no family/friends car to practice.
How many lessons did you take to pass your test?
Please do not respond if you think that manual gear would take the same number of lessons, or if you passed with manual gear. I understand that you think it is easy to learn, but it’s not my case. I tried manual gear already but I could never get use to it, so your response will just give me anxiety, please save your adivice for someone also.
To the ones who took automatic, please let me know how many lessons so I can calculate an average. Thanks.
Last edited by Lau1994; 3 months ago
Hdhjnnbgggtr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I took 21 hours worth of lesson but I think you shouldn’t base your expectations on others experiences since everyone is different.

Good luck though !!
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
Are driving lessons allowed now?
SonicsLeftNut
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Realistically between 10 and 25 hours I would say, it really depends on the person. For me personally, the actual driving portion was easy because I found automatic really simple but the thing which prolonged it for me was getting used to the driving environment and driving perception.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
It took me 50 hours and passed second time in automatic. More hours was mostly due to the instructor wanting me to get as much as practise as possible before the test.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (51)
16.61%
I'm not sure (8)
2.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (106)
34.53%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.3%
I'm not a current university student (138)
44.95%

Watched Threads