Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, TSR!

Ever since I was a small child, I’ve known what it is I’ve wanted to do with my life. Since the age of six (she would’ve been seven), I’ve dreamed of Rebecca Adlington. Since a couple of years ago, I’ve been going on visits to Rebecca Adlington, with my teachers’ encouragement – just my class at school, of around 30 or so boys. And, as corny as it sounds, I literally fell in love with her. She was beautiful: there were Chinese tourists everywhere, taking pictures in almost every nook and cranny.

That’s what awoke within me this passion to get into Rebecca Adlington. To spend my years studying inside her, So that at the end of it all, I could say to my friends, my relatives, my future employers: “I spent three years in Rebecca Adlington”. And it’d look great on a CV, what with her prestige. Maybe I could include a photo?

However, there’s problems. I recently just got my results – I took my 10,000m swimming test a couple of months back. I was predicted 11,300: how hard could it be? After the exam, I was feeling pretty good. But then I picked up that piece of paper, and it turns out I’d failed. By three metres, would you believe! I applied for a re-mark – it’s hardly like measuring distance is an exact science, is it? Then my coach said it’d cost me £50. I just had to resign myself to being a failure.

Looking at these forums, though, it seems like the only people that get into Rebecca Adlington are almost perfect swimmers – Olympic team members, coaches, and so on. Will she care about me failing at the 10,000? Some people have said it’s not all that important: it’s all about what you’re like when she talks to you. But I doubt it.

Would she know if I were to re-do the 10,000m? Is that a negative? I saw a website offering to teach me how to chat up Rebecca Adlington, but they’re charging around £400 a session. They boast about 70% of their students getting in, but I’m dubious. And my stroke; I do back crawl. But then someone on this forum said she doesn’t respect that! Apparently, she says that real men do butterfly. Has she published a list?

Others have told me to give up. Rebecca’s not the only Olympic swimmer in the country, they say! But I just can’t see myself with Joanne Jackson, or Keri-Anna Payne. I don’t mean to offend the men who might end up with them, but Rebecca’s on a completely different level. If you go over to America, they know who Rebecca Adlington is. But three years in Joanne Jackson isn’t as respected. It’s a waste of time – no-one’s heard of her! I may as well have never ****ed a swimmer at all!

Can TSR help me with this? I’ve obviously emailed her with these questions, but for some reason, she isn’t replying. She must be really busy round this time of year!

Thanks!

PS. Would it help if I did Duke of Edinburgh?

:rolleyes:, :shock: . . wha the heck? . .

EDIT: Oooooo :laugh: now i get it!

ReputationRep:
    Er ... (edges away slowly)

ReputationRep:
    You are truly brilliant lol.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Random at first but then i got it

ReputationRep:
    Rebecca Adlington has a very big nose, which is an unfair advantage over other competitors in terms of aero-dynamics.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: it took me a while to get what you were on about
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    She's a swimmer, easy to get her pregnant. Go swimming, "slip" and accidentally enter her and ejaculate, BINGO; Free ticket.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps if you did five races instead of the usual four you have more of a chance of pulling her?

ReputationRep:
    Nice :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it either?

ReputationRep:
    To the people that don't get it; lol.

ReputationRep:
    Roffle.

ReputationRep:
    I got it Probably helps if you frequent certain forums...

ReputationRep:
    How can you compare Adlington to oxbridge! She has a huge nose.

ReputationRep:
    Um.

ReputationRep:
    I read it all. Obviously I'm bored... I was expecting some hot debate.

Now all we need is one for H&R. ^^
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Oh I just snorted a little.

ReputationRep:
    :jester: Haha very good

EDIT: I'm a bit pissed off that you used Beccy though :mad:

Beccy *sigh* :love:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.