The Student Room Group

ex

my ex makes me so so so angry. even if I didn't talk to him it would still make me angry that he exists in the world doing all his evil. he is the worst person I have met thus far, I could literally compile a book on all the bad things he's done. what do I do? I despise him. I can't have peace while he exists in this world being a ****.
Reply 1
Hes sleeping soundly at night while you are destroying yourself over this. What good is it doing you?

Best to try to move on and let go of the anger. Hes in the past.
Lol, you need to meditate and release that anger it ain’t good for you
Reply 3
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Hes sleeping soundly at night while you are destroying yourself over this. What good is it doing you?

Best to try to move on and let go of the anger. Hes in the past.

yes, I literally can't sleep because I'm so wound up. how do I stop the anger though? I just suddenly think about him or something he did and get PTSD and start getting angry or crying.

Original post by Fermion.
Lol, you need to meditate and release that anger it ain’t good for you

I know 😭 he really disturbed my inner peace. how do I get inner peace while he exists. I can't help but havea strong negative reaction whenever I think about him.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
yes, I literally can't sleep because I'm so wound up. how do I stop the anger though? I just suddenly think about him or something he did and get PTSD and start getting angry or crying.

Erm, I think you need to see a professional about that?
Reply 5
One method you could try is just letting yourself go through the process of the flashbacks of what he did to make you angry and just pretend like you are writing a letter to him, release all your anger out in writing, explain all the ways he hurt you and why you are so angry. Then you may feel emptier, some people even burn the letter once they have finished it to symbolise a clean slate!
Hope this helps, try and focus on your own well being and do things that make you happy xo
Reply 6
If that person is out of your life and he was toxic for you than tell yourself, "good riddance!" And celebrate.

Live better than him, for yourself. And for all the bad things and memories, writing them out as said above is a really good idea.

Just remember, at the end if the day that whatever this person did or said to you, that does not determine your worth. It determines his.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
my ex makes me so so so angry. even if I didn't talk to him it would still make me angry that he exists in the world doing all his evil. he is the worst person I have met thus far, I could literally compile a book on all the bad things he's done. what do I do? I despise him. I can't have peace while he exists in this world being a ****.

Probably means you’re still not over him 😇 indifference is the opposite of love, not hate.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Synergy_
Probably means you’re still not over him 😇 indifference is the opposite of love, not hate.

No I definitely do not love him anymore, but I'm not over what he did which is why I'm still angry.
You definitely need to forget about him, and move on.
Sounds like you are really beating yourself up over it, which is no good.
FORGET & MOVE ON. XX
Turn that anger into happiness,for example be happy that he’s not in your life anymore.
Remember you shouldn’t feel the need to prevent him from breaking others hearts unless you maybe know them closely or something.
The world has many a holes in it,but now you know what a healthy relationship doesn’t look like,maybe it’ll set you up for a better relationship in the future?
I’d just recommend looking at the glass half full x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending