The Student Room Group

GCSE Science Equivalency Test

Has anyone sat a Combined Science equivalency test? If so, how did you find it? What topics came up? How did you find it on Zoom?

Thanks in advance 😊
Original post by nxx27
Has anyone sat a Combined Science equivalency test? If so, how did you find it? What topics came up? How did you find it on Zoom?

Thanks in advance 😊

I have mine this Friday coming. I’ve just started looking over past exam papers. To be honest I’m struggling!! I don’t seem to know any of the answers yet I’ve been revising for weeks now!!!!!
Worried I’m going to fail this first one.
Spending the next few days looking at the exam questions and answers to drum them into my head!!!
Reply 2
Original post by danisedgewick
I have mine this Friday coming. I’ve just started looking over past exam papers. To be honest I’m struggling!! I don’t seem to know any of the answers yet I’ve been revising for weeks now!!!!!
Worried I’m going to fail this first one.
Spending the next few days looking at the exam questions and answers to drum them into my head!!!

How did you access the past papers? They sent me one only 😩 I’m struggling with revision, I found Primrose Kitten on YouTube, don’t know if anything’s actually going in. Good luck with yours!!
Original post by nxx27
How did you access the past papers? They sent me one only 😩 I’m struggling with revision, I found Primrose Kitten on YouTube, don’t know if anything’s actually going in. Good luck with yours!!

I think I have watched every YouTube video going! I just typed in AQA past papers on higher level science. I’ve been looking at them, which actually seem harder than the paper Equivalency sent me. 🙈 I’m just praying at this point that I can remember stuff by Friday!!!
Reply 4
Original post by danisedgewick
I think I have watched every YouTube video going! I just typed in AQA past papers on higher level science. I’ve been looking at them, which actually seem harder than the paper Equivalency sent me. 🙈 I’m just praying at this point that I can remember stuff by Friday!!!

Have you been sent the syllabus from them?

Quick Reply

Latest