The Student Room Group

How to get a guy to fall in love with you

Title

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You can't control people.
Dig a hole in your back garden, pour one litre of milk into it, throw some freshly cut grass for flavour and then sit in that pit. Once you are sat in that pit think about your crush and they'll appear right in front of you and will immediately be yours.

Warning doesn't work with Semi-skimmed milk has to be pure white milk from a cow
Go your kitchen, get
1 tbsp milk
1/2 tbsp flour
50g sugar
200g potato starch
10 rose petals
5 scoops strawberry ice cream
10 drops red food colouring
5 tbsp red glitter
100ml water
Mix it all up for 5 minutes then put in the microwave for 2 minutes then eat half and give the rest of it to the person you want to fall in love with you. Then start dancing in front of them. When they see your dancing it will activate the love inside them from what food you gave them and they will love you forever and ever even after death their soul will continue to love you.
Original post by Anonymous
Title

i just have one important thing to tell you ...

OBSERVE THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU !

🔹there's probably one or more guys who loves you but are too afraid or doesn't know if you feel the same so if the guy who you want to love you doesn't then don't worry you know what you have to do .😉

🔹anyway if you're a teenager like me the most of the boy's mentality those days is "big boobs, big ass" like they say and there are boys who love natural people so if you're natural no doubt a lot of people will love you in your life 😍
The thing is guys have different preferences on what they're looking for. But I would say in general act differently around them, show them that you care a lot about them, make him laugh, open up to them (and hopefully they do to).
If you look at the psychology of it, there are some articles about things you can do.

I would say liking or loving someone makes them like you or love you to some extent.

But I think it's best not to try and make someone fall in love with you. It should be a natural and mutual process
Show interest in them. Basically pretend you care.
It helps if you have something in common with them, use that to strengthen the bond.

Falling in love usually starts with a good friendship that 'blossoms' into something better
A potion from the fairy godmother
I tried this but had to be hospitalised
1 meet and start talking with lots and lots of guys.

2 be playful and fun when you speak with them

3 avoid interview type conversations during the initial phases. Be more fun and focus on doing stuff together. Like playing pool or darts with them in a pub setting instead of sitting there talking.

4 make yourself a good product. Or maintain yourself as a good product. Looks, personality, character, self confidence, charisma, practical life skills - inparticular being competent in bed.

5 If someone's not interested in you, move onto the next guy ASAP.

6 Take the lead when appropriate but don't chase after them too much or come across as needy. Take the attitude that you are interested in finding out if the two of you will be compatible and that it's totally OK and fine if they are not interested in you. Because you would just move on to someone that is. Be non-committal about how much you like him until the 2 of you are well and truly boyfriend and girlfriend - whilst making it apparent that you are eager to learn more about him.

7 During the getting to know each other phase, break some harmless rule together.

8 Be like a TV series that ends every episode on a high. That leaves the audience yearning for more. It's fine if your initial dates are short. Or shorter than both of you would ideally like. If they end on a high, and don't quite satisfy him, he'll be left wanting more.

9 Don't be negative when you are with him. Don't moan about the weather or Covid 19 or say bad things about mutual friends. Don't lose your temper in front of him.

10 Don't be a yes girl. Politely and firmly state your own opinions and stand by your own convictions, even if they, at times, contradict his.

11 1 or 2 direct compliments to him per meeting is about the right amount. No compliments = does she like me? Too many compliments = comes over as desperate or satisfies him too much. Better to leave him hungry for more compliments.

12 Don't bombard him with texts. Your texts should thank him sincerely, once, for the last meeting. Further texts should then be about sorting out the time, place and theme of your next meeting.

13 don't stick rigidly to any guidelines when it comes to getting someone to fall in love with you. Use them as a rough guide and a rough template for your behaviour. Not as laws to be followed dogmatically.

14 there is a lot of advice out there in books, the Internet, films, TV, pop songs, friends, family that won't help or will harm your chances of getting someone to love you. Watch out for people talking nonsense on this subject. Or using surface logic stuff that doesn't work well at the coal face.
Title

i liked a girl (because i heard tell she liked me) and the attraction DIED when she started to be rude to her own friends around me and my friends, to "impress" us I guess.
Title

Its not that hard. Just talk to them, a quirky wink here and there will do it. Depends who you going for, fuсk boys will tell when you fake/real flirt. Nerdy boys have no clue, so easy targets 😂
i liked a girl (because i heard tell she liked me) and the attraction DIED when she started to be rude to her own friends around me and my friends, to "impress" us I guess.

ugggh us girls are soooooooo pathetic sometimes 🙄
Hang out with him. Flirt. Make him feel special. Show him you're better than the rest, simply the best.
Be yourself, and if they don't love you for you, they're not the one.
Probably the most succinct advice would be: don't overthink it.

If you're thinking too much about it, then you're using the wrong part of your brain.
Reply 17
If he doesnt like you back, learn to live with it and move on.

Just be yourself and be nice to him. Really all you can do tbh.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
If he doesnt like you back, learn to live with it and move on.

Just be yourself and be nice to him. Really all you can do tbh.

I disagree with that, whats stopping her from changing his mind? Yes if might be hard, it might not work, but if you really have such strong feelings, I would take the risk and put in extra time for a chance to attract him etc
You can't make someone fall for you, but you can be more open about your feeling towards them and see what they think and take it from there. If they don't feel the same way it is not the end of the world, just keep looking for the one, or let time to its magic. Don't forget to be yourself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending