S.dsh12
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I'm in yr12 and I do A-level film studies. anyone interested to exchange notes and discuss essays together?
DepressedGeorge
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
What exam board are you currently on?
S.dsh12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by DepressedGeorge)
What exam board are you currently on?
I do Eduqas which is now combined with JWEC I think.
DepressedGeorge
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by S.dsh12)
I do Eduqas which is now combined with JWEC I think.
Hey, sorry for my absence. Ok, that's great, I'm on the same exam board, I'm in year 13 and I do A-level Film where my UCAS Grade is an A* and my current grade is also. So, if you need any help or just someone to talk to about film, hopefully, I can help.
S.dsh12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by DepressedGeorge)
Hey, sorry for my absence. Ok, that's great, I'm on the same exam board, I'm in year 13 and I do A-level Film where my UCAS Grade is an A* and my current grade is also. So, if you need any help or just someone to talk to about film, hopefully, I can help.
hey, same im in yr13. my UCAS grade is lower than yours its a B but wow u must be very clever. will you be making a film or a screenplay? im going to do a short film/ documentary.
DepressedGeorge
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by S.dsh12)
hey, same im in yr13. my UCAS grade is lower than yours its a B but wow u must be very clever. will you be making a film or a screenplay? im going to do a short film/ documentary.
Hi, I'm currently working on doing a screenplay at the moment as my experience with technology isn't the best haha. But that sounds really interesting! Wish you the best of luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (643)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (814)
42.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.68%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.48%

Watched Threads