The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No idea, but i agree..
Are you going Nottingham as a fresher this september?

if so, have you recieved anything about your course yet, from the actual uni?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I just thought that I'd post a pointless post to make more lively...
Actually, it isn't a pointless post because I actually have a reason to post...
Although, I was intending to post a pointless post...
This post is a paradox, what do you think?
Reply 3
Sk1lLz
I just thought that I'd post a pointless post to make more lively...
Actually, it isn't a pointless post because I actually have a reason to post...
Although, I was intending to post a pointless post...
This post is a paradox, what do you think?

That was, erm.. pointless :erm:
Reply 4
Alison267
That was, erm.. pointless :erm:

Yeah. That's what I think.
Reply 5
This is the most useful thread in this subforum by far... :dry:

What threads were you looking for in here?
Reply 6
LMAOOOOOO i thought this was a h&r thread when i saw the title...
Reply 7
zzzzzoe
LMAOOOOOO i thought this was a h&r thread when i saw the title...

. . .

Not surprised to be honest, with some of the threads people come up with on TSR. :curious:
Reply 8
I declare this thread "The University of Nottingham Health and Relationships Thread".

im an 18yo mail, my vagina hasnt started 2 grow yet. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!111!1!
Reply 9
DominF
I declare this thread "The University of Nottingham Health and Relationships Thread".

im an 18yo mail, my vagina hasnt started 2 grow yet. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!111!1!

LOL

I try to stay away from that weird subforum. Anyway all forums have random chat threads.

WHERE ARE THE GIRLS ?? :frown:

p.s . sorry i am not that fond of males

edit: :biggrin: i see some females already.
Bizarre H&R. This is much better!

I can't believe 4 weeks tomorrow i'll be moving into Cripps! It's mental. I hope I get a nice room and I pray to god the showers aren't too bad. Although even if they are I don't think i'll care having said that.

Hmmmm...
Reply 11
It's not the room you should be worrying about. It's the food you're given in the catered hall...

:colonhash:
I'll eat anything. When I stayed in Rutland on the Sutton Trust summer school the food was ok. There was only one night were I thought I'd rather chew off my own foot.

And that's how I lost my leg... *joke*

The cheesecake we had one day though was immense!!! I'd have married it.
Reply 13
Along the "girls" topic, whenever i mention i'm going to Nottingham uni to friends of my parents/ random strangers in Tesco to pass the time. They always say like: "ooo isn't the ratio of girls:boys 3:1 there?" or something along those lines. Is it true that years ago girls did acutally outnumber boys 3:1? Anyone know the ratio nowadays?
Joe555
Along the "girls" topic, whenever i mention i'm going to Nottingham uni to friends of my parents/ random strangers in Tesco to pass the time. They always say like: "ooo isn't the ratio of girls:boys 3:1 there?" or something along those lines. Is it true that years ago girls did acutally outnumber boys 3:1? Anyone know the ratio nowadays?

I get it all the time! Someone said it used to be closer to 7:1. Don't know about now though!
Reply 15
I think it has evened out quite a bit over the years unfortunately...

Though it is hard to gauge the ratio, since you can really only rely on ratios on your own course...
Reply 16
Pepe Le Poosh
I get it all the time! Someone said it used to be closer to 7:1. Don't know about now though!

Haha i know! Some REALLY old guy (must've been 80 or so) said to me that is was 49:1 or something silly. But yeah......good old days, i wish! Perhaps the jubilee campus is all boys (as it's acountancy and finance etc.) so on UP the ratio is actually that good? *wishful thinking* I got that welcome pack today. All the clubs look so cool! Can't wait to go clubbing! So many.
Joe555
Haha i know! Some REALLY old guy (must've been 80 or so) said to me that is was 49:1 or something silly. But yeah......good old days, i wish! Perhaps the jubilee campus is all boys (as it's acountancy and finance etc.) so on UP the ratio is actually that good? *wishful thinking* I got that welcome pack today. All the clubs look so cool! Can't wait to go clubbing! So many.

An actual welcome pack! All I got is a booklet on registration (although I did get a load of medic stuff last week)
Reply 18
Heh. This thread has actually turned out to be pretty good! :colondollar:
Reply 19
Yeah, weirdly i acutally want a reading list!! please please? I've got to register at 9:30 on tuesday morning!!!!!!!!!!! pfffffffft. They're having a joke! Although the medics have to register at 9:00am:biggrin: So i'm slightly happy i've got 1 over them.

Latest

Trending

Trending