The Student Room Group

KPMG Online Assessment Centre

Has anyone done an online assessment centre? I have one for KPMG any advice?
I haven't done an online assessment centre, but this and this has some good advice. Good luck.
Reply 2
These are really useful thank you!
Possibly a bit late to the part here but I did a virtual assessment centre last week an lost connection midway... Fortunately I was able tor resolve this via hotspotting my phone. But... I should have checked my connection was better beforehand, so make sure you do :smile: best of luck
Reply 4
Original post by Thornton_P
Possibly a bit late to the part here but I did a virtual assessment centre last week an lost connection midway... Fortunately I was able tor resolve this via hotspotting my phone. But... I should have checked my connection was better beforehand, so make sure you do :smile: best of luck

Hi, if you don’t mind what was the online assessment about as my application is on hold just before the assessment stage. Cheers
Reply 5
Original post by A2ndacc
Hi, if you don’t mind what was the online assessment about as my application is on hold just before the assessment stage. Cheers

It’s similar to the assessment centre outlined on their website but just in a virtual setting, with a few changes to the tasks. Don’t worry though, because they send you a detailed information pack beforehand :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending