The Student Room Group

When was the last time you had an argument with someone?

I had a twitter arguement about James Corden yesterday.

Scroll to see replies

About 90 minutes ago
Not quite an argument but hubbys come in from work full of it Complaining about everything
Taken myself off to bed to watch telly
Reply 2
back in march with my brother.. about him not putting the toilet seat back down lololol
Everyday with. @LovelyMrFox @Arthur_Morgan @Brutal Bee

Hope they all get banned soon :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Synergy_

How annoying. I was just about to send you a pm with something to help you out with the Taskmaster challenge too, but alas. Looks like Ill just keep to myself. :rolleyes:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
How annoying. I was just about to send you a pm with something to help you out with the Taskmaster challenge too, but alas. Looks like Ill just keep to myself. :rolleyes:

You're bluffing :rolleyes:

Spoiler

literally today
Reply 7
You're bluffing :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Im not. I found one of your replies which was the funniest thing Ive ever heard on TSR :rofl:

Spoiler

Had a huge argument with two trolls yesterday holy hell are they irritating :redface:
Im not. I found one of your replies which was the funniest thing Ive ever heard on TSR :rofl:

Spoiler

Oh my goshh please tell me which one 🥺 I was going to give up on that task master thread because I could not find any :lol:

Spoiler

Reply 10
Oh my goshh please tell me which one 🥺 I was going to give up on that task master thread because I could not find any :lol:

Spoiler

I like that idea...

Spoiler

I like that idea...

Spoiler

You have got* yourself a deal, Mr. Fox :beard:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 12
You have yourself a deal, Mr. Fox :beard:

:yep:
Don't know tbh

Oh honi, the only one who should be banned is you. TSR wouldn't survive without me, I am the heart that keeps it GOING.

I am just trying to be more like thuggerthugger, confidence is attractive, I hear. Don't come @ me.
(edited 3 years ago)
A couple of weeks ago now.
Original post by FemaleinDress
I had a twitter arguement about James Corden yesterday.

I had one with a user on here who told me that Pepperoni pizza was disgusting. I soon put them in their place.
Original post by Pepperoni Guy2
I had one with a user on here who told me that Pepperoni pizza was disgusting. I soon put them in their place.

Pepperoni pizza is disgusting.
Original post by Brutal Bee
Oh honi, the only one who should be banned is you. TSR wouldn't survive without me, I am the heart that keeps it GOING.

I am just trying to be more like thuggerthugger, confidence is attractive, I hear. Don't come @ me.

You keep telling yourself that hunny bee :tea:

Yeah. Ngl I am kind of attracted to you rn. **But Thugger's confidence was 🤤🤤🤤
(edited 3 years ago)
Pepperoni pizza is disgusting.

You're disgusting.

Quick Reply

Latest