Taskmaster's confession

Watch
Phoenixfeather99
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Once upon a time in the land of TSR lived the magical creature Phoenixfeather99. She loved TSR with all its little, random threads and it was a place where she felt happy.

Phoenixfeather99 was an obsessive tea drinker and avid spell caster. Her friends saw her as thoughtful and kind as she even helped to save a small absolutelysprout that was stuck in a drain. Although they felt that she should really cut down on the tea drinking.

One day Phoenixfeather99 walked over to her window to reflect on an excellent shrinking potion she had just concocted, when she saw something, or someone in the distance. It was the towering figure of The Taskmaster . Taskmaster was a peculiar hero with broad shoulders and a hairy head. He wore a long travelling cloak and a gleaming firebolt was clutched in his angular hands.

Phoenixfeather99 gulped and reached for her wand. She was not prepared for Taskmaster. As she stepped outside and Taskmaster came closer she could see the evil glint in his small beady eyes. Phoenixfeather99 tightened the grip on her wand ready to act.

“Phoenix,” he said, “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.” Phoenixfeather99 stood there staring at Taskmaster transfixed, watching as his pale cheeks turned a rosy red. Taskmaster continued, “I love you and I want a hug.” Looking into Taskmaster's beady eyes she saw that the glint was one of affection, and something deep in her stomach lurched. Still fingering the long wand in her hand, she replied, “Task, there will be no foolish wand waving in this class.”

Both blushing they looked at each other with confused feelings, like two tart, tender toads hopping at a very lovable valentine’s day party, which had pop music playing in the background and two left-footed drunk uncles partying to the beat.

Phoenixfeather99 studied Taskmaster’s broad shoulders and hairy head, and admired his angular hands. “I feel the same way!” revealed Phoenixfeather99 with a delighted grin.

Taskmaster looked surprised but very pleased, his emotions overflowing like an overheated cauldron.

Then Taskmaster went inside with Phoenxifeather99 for a nice cup of tea.

The end.
Last edited by Phoenixfeather99; 2 weeks ago
Daveological
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
10/10 :rofl:
Phoenixfeather99
Rep:
?
TheTaskMaster absolutelysprout

This isn't my entry yet but I wasn't able to tag you in the story which upset me

*edit* I've now been able to edit to add you
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Im not sure what I just read, but I love it :lol:
Synergy_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm so confused but like in a good way :lol:
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Not sure whether this was a fanfic or not but great vocab and plot. Better than most books people write these days
Phoenixfeather99
Rep:
?
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Not sure whether this was a fanfic or not but great vocab and plot. Better than most books people write these days
It was not intended to be a fan fic. Just my obsession with Harry potter (Phoenixfeather) merged with taskmaster in the form of a comedy story in a student room post
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Phoenixfeather99)
It was not intended to be a fan fic. Just my obsession with Harry potter (Phoenixfeather) merged with taskmaster in the form of a comedy story in a student room post
Alright then :laugh: amazing either way
Raptor Jesus
Report 2 weeks ago
Once upon a time in the land of TSR lived the magical creature Phoenixfeather99. She loved TSR with all its little, random threads and it was a place where she felt happy.

Phoenixfeather99 was an obsessive tea drinker and avid spell caster. Her friends saw her as thoughtful and kind as she even helped to save a small absolutelysprout that was stuck in a drain. Although they felt that she should really cut down on the tea drinking.

One day Phoenixfeather99 walked over to her window to reflect on an excellent shrinking potion she had just concocted, when she saw something, or someone in the distance. It was the towering figure of The Taskmaster . Taskmaster was a peculiar hero with broad shoulders and a hairy head. He wore a long travelling cloak and a gleaming firebolt was clutched in his angular hands.

Phoenixfeather99 gulped and reached for her wand. She was not prepared for Taskmaster. As she stepped outside and Taskmaster came closer she could see the evil glint in his small beady eyes. Phoenixfeather99 tightened the grip on her wand ready to act.

“Phoenix,” he said, “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.” Phoenixfeather99 stood there staring at Taskmaster transfixed, watching as his pale cheeks turned a rosy red. Taskmaster continued, “I love you and I want a hug.” Looking into Taskmaster's beady eyes she saw that the glint was one of affection, and something deep in her stomach lurched. Still fingering the long wand in her hand, she replied, “Task, there will be no foolish wand waving in this class.”

Both blushing they looked at each other with confused feelings, like two tart, tender toads hopping at a very lovable valentine’s day party, which had pop music playing in the background and two left-footed drunk uncles partying to the beat.

Phoenixfeather99 studied Taskmaster’s broad shoulders and hairy head, and admired his angular hands. “I feel the same way!” revealed Phoenixfeather99 with a delighted grin.

Taskmaster looked surprised but very pleased, his emotions overflowing like an overheated cauldron.

Then Taskmaster went inside with Phoenxifeather99 for a nice cup of tea.

The end.
Wow that was very entertaining and i was hooked
U should write some more perhaps even make a little story thread if u can including some more users and etc
But honestly that was amazing 👍:awesome:
Phoenixfeather99
Rep:
?
(Original post by Raptor Jesus)
Wow that was very entertaining and i was hooked
U should write some more perhaps even make a little story thread if u can including some more users and etc
But honestly that was amazing 👍:awesome:
aww thanks. I actually wrote it as part of a taskmaster competition that i'm in but I did really enjoy it. I might do some more in the future if people volunteer to be characters
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
aww thanks. I actually wrote it as part of a taskmaster competition that i'm in but I did really enjoy it. I might do some more in the future if people volunteer to characters
Oh you're in the Second episode right? I'm in the 1st episode and ours ended today. Be alert all the time and enjoy it. It's really fun :thumbsup:
Phoenixfeather99
Rep:
?
Oh you're in the Second episode right? I'm in the 1st episode and ours ended today. Be alert all the time and enjoy it. It's really fun :thumbsup:
yeh, I'm in episode 2!!
Raptor Jesus
Report 2 weeks ago
aww thanks. I actually wrote it as part of a taskmaster competition that i'm in but I did really enjoy it. I might do some more in the future if people volunteer to characters
Oh yes the taskmaster challenges seem to be fun😂
But I bet ur stories will be very popular on here 😆 and I don’t mind to be a character too if u want 👌
Phoenixfeather99
Rep:
?
(Original post by Raptor Jesus)
Oh yes the taskmaster challenges seem to be fun😂
But I bet ur stories will be very popular on here 😆 and I don’t mind to be a character too if u want 👌
I might do. Will need to think of plots first though :confused:
Raptor Jesus
Report 2 weeks ago
I might do. Will need to think of plots first though :confused:
Okie 👌
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
top notch stuff, i hope the taskmaster will approve :lol:
_aNtArCtIcA_
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
that's a great story, explains a lot
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Can't wait to see The Taskmaster's reaction to this :rofl3:
Phoenixfeather99
Rep:
?
Can't wait to see The Taskmaster's reaction to this :rofl3:
He's remaining suspiciously quiet over it
Halfeti Rose
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I am gonna guess this is for the game?? :yep:

It was wonderfully written.. The Taskmaster is going to be awe-struck at this piece...
Spoiler:
Show
Though he thinks high of himself!!

Anyways All the Best Phoenixfeather99 :borat:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed