The Student Room Group

Why doesn't he leave me alone!?

I used to talk to a guy 2 years ago. KEYWORDS: 2 YEARS AGO!
I never liked him or anything of that sort, tbh i can't even imagine myself liking anyone. Besides, we met on tsr, talked and had a laugh. Then he PM'd me and ask for another form of communication,so i gave my twitter. From there we became good friends, well he started liking me. All my friends became friends with him, they all thought I'd found the perfect guy. About 5 months later he's like "oh i can't talk to you anymore, you're too good for me" and apparently I'm too "religious" for him
Like okayyy hun and wth is your reasoning!??
So he blocked me off everythinggg. I knew his password (it was his name - he told me) so for fun i would go back in to his accounts and unblock myself :u:
My friends said he'll realise what he's done later and come back for sure, that's what all guys do.
Then after that I was like fine you wanna block me, fine by me. I left him to his life. Then about a year later the idiot stalked me to find my new insta account, he asked sooo many of my friends for it. He texted me like "oh I'm just catching up with ppl i broke ties with"
I'm thinking mate don't come fix any ties with me coz I've moved on in life. So he asked how i was and all that simple what not. I replied simply too - one word answers, two at the most. Then i was like i have one question, why did you block me on everything. He goes honestly i really don't know
LIKE DARLING, WERE YOU UNCONSCIOUS OR SUMMAT WHEN THAT WHOLE THING HAPPENED?
Anyways i got annoyed and felt i was wasting my time. Left him on seen for about a year again. I'm currently off instagram for about 4 months but i just logged in to see something and saw about a week ago he texted "heyy, how are you. what you been upto?"
I didn't open it, just read from the top
WHY DOESN'T HE LEAVE ME ALONEE!
I don't wanna block him because he doesn't know i hate him
(edited 3 years ago)
Why don’t you just give him obvious dead replies and then maybe he will get the hint that you don’t want to talk to him.
Reply 2
Original post by Cloudiii
Why don’t you just give him obvious dead replies and then maybe he will get the hint that you don’t want to talk to him.

Trustt me i am
If you know me in real life you would know I'm the most blunt and straightforward person with everyone i know. But if i hate him, only the lord knows how blunt I'm being with him
And i left him on seen for about a year, wasn't that hint enough!?
Reply 3
Original post by exams6700
I used to talk to a guy 2 years ago. KEYWORDS: 2 YEARS AGO!
I never liked him or anything of that sort, tbh i can't even imagine myself liking anyone. Besides, we met on tsr, talked and had a laugh. Then he PM'd me and ask for another form of communication,so i gave my twitter. From there we became good friends, well he started liking me. All my friends became friends with him, they all thought I'd found the perfect guy. About 5 months later he's like "oh i can't talk to you anymore, you're too good for me" and apparently I'm too "religious" for him
Like okayyy hun and wth is your reasoning!??
So he blocked me off everythinggg. I knew his password (it was his name - he told me) so for fun i would go back in to his accounts and unblock myself :u:
My friends said he'll realise what he's done later and come back for sure, that's what all guys do.
Then after that I was like fine you wanna block me, fine by me. I left him to his life. Then about a year later the idiot stalked me to find my new insta account, he asked sooo many of my friends for it. He texted me like "oh I'm just catching up with ppl i broke ties with"
I'm thinking mate don't come fix any ties with me coz I've moved on in life. So he asked how i was and all that simple what not. I replied simply too - one word answers, two at the most. Then i was like i have one question, why did you block me on everything. He goes honestly i really don't know
LIKE DARLING, WERE YOU UNCONSCIOUS OR SUMMAT WHEN THAT WHOLE THING HAPPENED?
Anyways i got annoyed and felt i was wasting my time. Left him on seen for about a year again. I'm currently off instagram for about 4 months but i just logged in to see something and saw about a week ago he texted "heyy, how are you. what you been upto?"
I didn't open it, just read from the top
WHY DOESN'T HE LEAVE ME ALONEE!
I don't wanna block him because he doesn't know i hate him

Well, that's your problem then. Why don't you block him and not talk to him again or read anything about him? You need to stop sending out the wrong signals if you really want to move on. Why are you asking him to explain anything? Just block him and move on.
Reply 4
Trustt me i am
If you know me in real life you would know I'm the most blunt and straightforward person with everyone i know. But if i hate him, only the lord knows how blunt I'm being with him
And i left him on seen for about a year, wasn't that hint enough!?

Well why not ignore Instagram completely. Close the account. Why is he on seen? Perhsps you are still interested in what he does?
Reply 5
Original post by mgi
Well, that's your problem then. Why don't you block him and not talk to him again or read anything about him? You need to stop sending out the wrong signals if you really want to move on. Why are you asking him to explain anything? Just block him and move on.

And the first time i left him on seen was because my friend was like "Oh check your dm's he said summat".
I'd forgotten about the guy. I was contemplating for about the whole day if i should open it. Then my friend goes lemme make life easier for you and CLICKED.
I didn't wanna reply so just left him on seen
I blocked him on my first acc but then he found my second. I have moved on. I genuinely forgot! Then he appears again. Either with his account, he meme pages, his fake accounts or his friends
Reply 6
Original post by mgi
Well why not ignore Instagram completely. Close the account. Why is he on seen? Perhsps you are still interested in what he does?

I can't get rid of insta completely, it's a business account
And i aint gonna stop my social life because of him
And yh right i'd be interested in him. I unfollowed after everything happened, he unfollowed too. When he came back he requested to follow again but i left it
Reply 7
I can't get rid of insta completely, it's a business account
And i aint gonna stop my social life because of him
And yh right i'd be interested in him. I unfollowed after everything happened, he unfollowed too. When he came back he requested to follow again but i left it

Well unless you can get a new business account then you will have to ignore him. How old are you? Does Instagram have rules about stalking online?
Reply 8
Just block him.
Reply 9
Original post by mgi
Well unless you can get a new business account then you will have to ignore him. How old are you? Does Instagram have rules about stalking online?

Not getting new business acc for him, he'll just find the new one
17 and no idea about stalking
I would say he half stalked and my friends helped him out too coz they thought we were perfect
Reply 10
Not getting new business acc for him, he'll just find the new one
17 and no idea about stalking
I would say he half stalked and my friends helped him out too coz they thought we were perfect

Well the best thing to do is to understand everything about what Instagram can or cannot do. And also block him.
https://help.instagram.com/547601325292351
https://www.techprevue.com/who-stalks-my-instagram/?amp
Reply 11
Original post by mgi
Well the best thing to do is to understand everything about what Instagram can or cannot do. And also block him.
https://help.instagram.com/547601325292351
https://www.techprevue.com/who-stalks-my-instagram/?amp

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME OUT X
Blocking is useless. He'll just make more acc's
Reply 12

Well he is definitely a stalker so you will need to learn more about how to deal with Instagram stalkers.

Tell him to stop contacting you and to stop making new accounts and contacting you as a way to get around you blocking him.

If he creates a new account and contacts you again; go to the police.

You have a right to live your life without harrassment.
If I were you, I would clearly state that you do not want any contact from him and for the reasons you stated. block him then ignore any other accounts he opens

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending