Asad Shehzad
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
if anyone lives another and he is studying in his country .if he wants to get finance help for his study expenditure.how he can apply for help . ?if he is not studying in uk but wants to apply for help
Keele University
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Are you a UK student who wants to study abroad? Or an international student who wants to come and study in the UK? And what level of course do you want to study?

Finance varies quite a lot depending on your own circumstances and on the level of study and the course you want to study - so you'll need to provide a few more details in order for people to be able to help.

Amy
Asad Shehzad
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Keele University)
Are you a UK student who wants to study abroad? Or an international student who wants to come and study in the UK? And what level of course do you want to study?

Finance varies quite a lot depending on your own circumstances and on the level of study and the course you want to study - so you'll need to provide a few more details in order for people to be able to help.

Amy
i am living in pakistan and wants to study in uk in S Nuclear physics
Keele University
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Asad Shehzad)
i am living in pakistan and wants to study in uk in S Nuclear physics
Finance for international students can vary quite a bit from university to university.

At Keele, for example, we have in-house funding available to assist students coming to study from developing countries and for asylum seekers and forced migrants. There is also an excellence scholarship for those who exceed published entry requirements. At postgraduate level, there are also some external scholarships available, such as the Commonwealth Scholarship and the Chevening Scholarship. Most of our funding is in the form of a fee reduction or partial bursary payment.

We advertise details of the funding we have available to international students on our website at https://www.keele.ac.uk/study/intern...ionalstudents/ - most other universities do the same so it would be worth you looking on the websites of the universities you are interested in studying at - or contacting their international admissions teams - to ask about suitable funding that might be available to you. There's also good information about international student scholarships available on the British Council website at https://study-uk.britishcouncil.org/scholarships and on the UK Government website https://www.gov.uk/postgraduate-scho...ional-students

Hope that helps!

Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.53%
I'm not sure (51)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.94%
I'm not a current university student (545)
48.57%

Watched Threads