The Student Room Group

HELP! University information

Hi! i am currently looking at what universities i want to go to next year.

The University of Derby and the University of Northampton are my top choices at the moment and was just wondering if anyone had any useful information regarding the unis - e.g. courses, student life, accommodation???
I have been looking at doing a joint honours degree of psychology & business, but have heard/seen mixed reviews about both of the universities...
Reply 1
Hey, it might be useful for you to use whatuni https://www.whatuni.com/university-course-reviews/ and read some reviews of these uni's! As students comment on things like accommodation and courses and lecturers it may help you in making a decision :smile:
Original post by phoebemae9
Hi! i am currently looking at what universities i want to go to next year.

The University of Derby and the University of Northampton are my top choices at the moment and was just wondering if anyone had any useful information regarding the unis - e.g. courses, student life, accommodation???
I have been looking at doing a joint honours degree of psychology & business, but have heard/seen mixed reviews about both of the universities...

I wouldnt go to either.
I wouldnt wnat to spend 3 years in Northampton or Derby.
Also that degree is a bit questionable for use post graduation.
Hi, according to the Guardian good uni guide, for business Derby is ranked 9th and Northampton is ranked 89th. For Psychology Deby is 53rd and Northampton is 101st. Go to Derby.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending